Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period

/ Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period #13  
At least it is old enough it doesn't have a DPF you will have to replace if you get the exhaust dirty. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period #14  
I agree with the Nigerian prince comment. I would expect a "PhD" to be able to spell hydraulic and use commas where needed. In this case, I think PhD stands for "piled higher and deeper."

/ Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period #15  
1683592099222.png

RUN .... what could possibly go wrong ? ...

umm, everything

1683592538322.png

/ Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period #16  
I agree with the Nigerian prince comment. I would expect a "PhD" to be able to spell hydraulic and use commas where needed. In this case, I think PhD stands for "piled higher and deeper."
It is spelled right.....in K-Bec (Quebec) English. LOL

I can also parle francais....so I'm allowed to make fun. LOL

/ Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period #17  

I thought that too, but then seeing that he apparently comes from (and continues to spend half his time in) a French speaking area, I guess I can see it being for real. Especially because I am having a hard time figuring out what the angle would be for an online scammer- unless they are going to try to get you to deposit the 6 months rent in a bank account somewhere before you even see the tractor, don't really see how they could get money or information of value out of this.

/ Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period #18  
The ad reads like it was written by a Nigerian prince.

I believe there is a way to do a search on the picture to see if the picture was taken from another source.

Personally this smells like a scam.

/ Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period #19  
I thought that too, but then seeing that he apparently comes from (and continues to spend half his time in) a French speaking area, I guess I can see it being for real. Especially because I am having a hard time figuring out what the angle would be for an online scammer- unless they are going to try to get you to deposit the 6 months rent in a bank account somewhere before you even see the tractor, don't really see how they could get money or information of value out of this.

I think he wants the payment in gift cards.

What could go wrong?😂😂😂

/ Guy is renting out his tractor for 6 month period #20  
Comparable full sized TLB like a deere 310 only rents for about $2k/month around me. I know its not a tractor.....but he is kinda advertising it as a TLB. And a pathetic 5' mower on that machine :ROFLMAO:

And how would any warranty issues be handled without owner present or wanting to be bothered