Great customer service from Dewalt

/ Great customer service from Dewalt #22  
I did finally on Saturday get a email from someone other than I was dealing with. who sent me a return label. I'm not sure why the 1st person I was dealing with was not interested in helping me getting this unit looked at? They certainly gave me the run around. I'll report back when they find out what's wrong with it.

/ Great customer service from Dewalt
Update: Today I received the replacement battery from Dewalt, so they followed through on my request.
Great service, Dewalt!

IMG_20231130_165757717_BURST000_COVER.jpg

/ Great customer service from Dewalt #24  
Over the past 7 years I've bought four Dewalt impact drivers and one impact drill. All but one of them has failed, plus one battery failure. I tried to submit a warranty claim online for the battery, but it was rejecting my information. Called them and just got an automated system that didn't address my needs.

Yesterday, I bought a brushless 18v Ridgid impact driver and drill from home depot for $77 on sale, including two batteries. While I think the Dewalt is a superior feeling product, I am so tired of their tools failing and leaving me to use my handyman's cheap Ryobi that seems indestructible. I think I've given them enough chances.

/ Great customer service from Dewalt #25  
This is great to see. I for one have never had a Dewalt tool fail completely (had a hammer drill let out its smoke but its still works) and only one battery pack fail (after years of use) in all the years of using their 20V line. Hell I had my 20V impact driver slide off the roof of my garage onto the concrete 20' below with no damage other than scuffing the rubber overmold. The battery even stayed on! lol I can say the same about the 18V line I had prior. Cant say the same about the Milwaukee tools I have, the 12v batteries are subpar in my opinion but their 18v packs have been holding up.

/ Great customer service from Dewalt #26  
"We want to apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with your impact tools. I will be happy to assist you. We appreciate your loyalty towards our products, and we are sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced with our impact tools. We would like to thank you for your insight. We welcome all feedback from our customers, so that we may continually improve not only our product but the relationship with our customers.

In case this email does not fully answer your question, simply reply to this email. If you have a new inquiry, complete a new form from our website."

OKay... should I just repeat my question? I love bots.

/ Great customer service from Dewalt #27  
@Muhammad I feel for you. I just went several rounds with customer service at another company; two different support centers, emails, and conversations with a bot to get to a real human at a distant call center, who just looked on the company's website to feed me the information that I started with. Sigh...

I like all the Rigid tools that I have. No complaints here, but none of them are battery powered.

All the best,

Peter

/ Great customer service from Dewalt #28  
I have a couple of ridgid corded tools, no issues with those. I'm really only getting them because of the warranty and the deal was silly (impact driver plus drill for $77... $38.50 each)

/ Great customer service from Dewalt #29  
I have a Bunn coffee maker that takes both k cups and loose coffee. Whenever I have had some issues I’ve called customer service and they will walk you through troubleshooting and send any needed parts free of charge.

/ Great customer service from Dewalt #30  
If you do have a warranty issue with rigid I hope you have better luck than I did ive sent an email about my warranty issue never got a response looked up my account no tools listed in the warranty but had a battery replaced like 6 months after I bought the tools but there is no record of any thing else tried talking to people at HD they said to contact rigid. So frustrating have 2 tools now that don't work a drill the led lights up but that's all and a reciprocating saw the blade lock won't lock any more the oscillating saw on and off switch works intermittently the small impact and 1/2 impact have been fine even after dropping off roof and running over the 1/2 " impactor giving
up on rigid