Grapple ideas and how are these companies?

/ Grapple ideas and how are these companies? #61  
I'm shooting for 1 about 55" or so. My tractor will be about 64" wide.

Since most of my work will be trees and brush, I'm thinking a root grapple with 2 lids.

/ Grapple ideas and how are these companies?
Here was my final spreadsheet of all the stats with prices I researched if its helpful as a reference for anyone. I got the Virnig 48" dual lid (green font). The color highlights were characteristics that were important. Green was for best in category, yellow not so good, orange highlight was usually a deal breaker for a product, red was an absolute no. I crossed through some products as I ruled them out. Thanks for the help.
Screenshot_20230312-134407_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

Last edited:
   / Grapple ideas and how are these companies? #63  
Most of those prices are insane, lol. But... one of those prices is... not like the others. I love my MTL.

/ Grapple ideas and how are these companies? #64  
Most of those prices are insane, lol. But... one of those prices is... not like the others. I love my MTL.

I figure my L2501 would break before I could break my MTL 48" grapple. If it were any bigger, the weight would eat into my lifting capacity, and the 48" does everything I need for the size tractor I have.

/ Grapple ideas and how are these companies? #65  
Here was my final spreadsheet of all the stats with prices I researched if its helpful as a reference for anyone. I got the Virnig 48" dual lid (green font). The color highlights were characteristics that were important. Green was for best in category, yellow not so good, orange highlight was usually a deal breaker for a product, red was an absolute no. I crossed through some products as I ruled them out. Thanks for the help. View attachment 788653
Thanks for the chart. I opted for the Homestead Pinnacle 55” which was delivered yesterday. IMO, just right size for the DK5310. The military discount is a nice option too.

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0727.jpeg
    IMG_0727.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0730.jpeg
    IMG_0730.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
   / Grapple ideas and how are these companies? #66  
I think you will be very happy with the grapple, that is the same one that I have.