Grapple for police cars

/ Grapple for police cars
More videos from the manufacturer:

Bruce

/ Grapple for police cars #12  
More videos from the manufacturer:

Bruce
Thanks, after looking through other vids- it does look like there is almost no chance of being able to back up.

Hopefully lives of Bystanders, Police, and even the runners will be saved.

/ Grapple for police cars #13  
What ever means police have to use wouldn't be necessary to use a second time near as often if once captured they were punished as deserved. For starters 10 year suspension of drivers license and felony charge if caught driving before suspension is lifted.

/ Grapple for police cars #14  
What ever means police have to use wouldn't be necessary to use a second time near as often if once captured they were punished as deserved. For starters 10 year suspension of drivers license and felony charge if caught driving before suspension is lifted.
The problem with that is that they'll drive anyways. I've known a couple of people who never had a license yet always drove like they did... one guy even drove a pulp truck. They have an altogether different mindset which I wouldn't even try to understand.

/ Grapple for police cars #15  
The problem with that is that they'll drive anyways. I've known a couple of people who never had a license yet always drove like they did... one guy even drove a pulp truck. They have an altogether different mindset which I wouldn't even try to understand.
The problem? I think the problem is an attitude that says punishment isn't a deterrent to crime.

/ Grapple for police cars #16  
Registered my muscle car just to get a personalized plate that might not be available in the future.
Doing body work- not even driving the car right now.

Got a nasty notice from the State to provide Insurance proof or they would rescind the registration and fine me $75 bucks to reinstate.

Lesson learned: don't register a car that will not be driven in the near future.

Another new law here.

/ Grapple for police cars #17  
Registered my muscle car just to get a personalized plate that might not be available in the future.
Doing body work- not even driving the car right now.

Got a nasty notice from the State to provide Insurance proof or they would rescind the registration and fine me $75 bucks to reinstate.

Lesson learned: don't register a car that will not be driven in the near future.

Another new law here.
It's been that way here for years. Too many people were driving without it, then when it became mandatory they would get insurance, register their car, then cancel. I saw some lean times in my younger years and went without a lot of things.Auto insurance was not one of them.
The problem? I think the problem is an attitude that says punishment isn't a deterrent to crime.
What should we do, fine them more than they will ever have? They still are going to keep driving. lock them up forever? Do you want to pay that bill? I'm not saying it's right; just saying that's the way that it is.