Loader Grapple bucket?

/ Grapple bucket? #21  
The knob was from a takeuchi mini excavator which I modified to fit the tractor

Nice, but one thing the OP wrote:
I AM not a mechanic...so you gonna have guide me here

That statement kind of precludes him from doing a custom install like you (and myself) have done, that is why I am steering him to JD parts.

/ Grapple bucket? #22  
In my opinion, the "best" is a dedicated grapple, not a add-on "thumb"

Before I type for an hour, do a forum search on these terms for HOURS of reading.

markham
wr long
grapple
4n1

I have the Markham LD-48, cost was right at $1k delivered...it's a great deal.

Good looking grapple, Kenny!

/ Grapple bucket? #23  
Where did you get that handle for $70? I paid $175.00 for mine!

That looks like the OEM John Deere joystick handle. Yes?

AKfish

/ Grapple bucket? #24  
I had the dealer install an Add-a-grapple to my 4720 with 400CX loader (and HD construction bucket with bolt-on tooth bar), and I love it. It does not get in the way when you want to do loader work, and it's always there when you want to pick something up. It saved me from buying a dedicated grapple.

As an example, last weekend, I dug out a 28" pine stump, worked the dirt off with the teeth, pushed it up out of the hole, then picked it up with the grapple. The stump was very close to my lifting capacity, yet I had no trouble grabbing it, and lifting it just high enough to transport it to my brush pile.

I may add a light materials bucket to my arsenal that I can interchange (I have the quick attach setup) for general loader work, since the bucket-grapple combo is quite heavy. By the way, I did load my rears, and that is a must if you want to get the most out of a grapple.

I'm not sure about the cost, since I built it into the original tractor deal, but I sure do like the setup, and I'm sure it's not as pricey as a dedicated grapple.

/ Grapple bucket? #25  
That looks like the OEM John Deere joystick handle. Yes?

AKfish

Yup-From a 110 TLB. I have a few hours on a friends 110 and loved the feel of it!

/ Grapple bucket? #26  
You need the 3rd scv installed and the hardline kit that runs to the end of the loader arms.

Look into JD number BW15260 '3rd SCV Kit'. The part bundle has everything you need to hook into the rear remotes on the 4320 and use the 3rd SCV control to operate the grapple function. I used this on my 4720 with ANBO grapple - easy to install and cheap compared to a true 3rd function e-over-hydraulic solution. The grapple control isn't on the loader joystick, but the SCV lever is close enough to shift your hand between joystick & grapple lever without too much thought or effort. Bundle cost was $351 delivered to my WI JD dealer.

/ Grapple bucket? #27  
I have that Frontier grapple on my 4520 with the Deere 3rd scv mod.....works great and do not know what I would do without it!