Gr2100 problem

/ Gr2100 problem
Just an update. Seems to be running fine now. New piece of fuel line, new filler cap and a fresh tank of fuel. Time will tell.
Mike

/ Gr2100 problem #12  
I changed the fuel filter on my GR2100 and they didn't have the plastic one just the metal ones and I changed it now it acts like it's not getting any diesel and won't start does the mower have to be bleed to get the fuel to the filter or is it because it's a metal filter instead of the plastic one that came off because the guy says they're the same filter

/ Gr2100 problem #13  
I think I just turned the key on, let the electric fuel pump prime it, then start. Of course, I haven't owned the 2100 for over 10 years now, so just going by memory. I also think there is a fuel filter underneath tractor near transmission on left side, need to remove deck to change it. My BX1870 has the 2 dinky clear filters, going to be updating that in a week or so.... to bleed the line, I believe you just crack the nut on main line going into injection pump under hood, crank it until you stop seeing bubbles and a steady stream of fuel, then tighten nut. Make sure you have some rags....