Gotta love the Korean to English translation

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #1  

esz

Tractor
Kubota L2550DT Kubota BX2200D Branson 2515H
Sometimes it takes me awhile to figure out what they are trying to say; sometimes I never do. From the service manual:

Overheat.jpg

Last edited:
   / Gotta love the Korean to English translation #2  
thats a terrible translation!!

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #6  
I have the same problem trying to translate what my wife is saying sometimes.;)
Many years ago I saw a 90s guy from Texas on TV, his wife passed so he marries a really pretty Russian girl. The talk show host asked him how did he understand her since she didn't speak English. He said "I was married 60 years to a Texas woman and never understood a dam thing she said".

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #7  
Sometimes it takes me awhile to figure out what they are trying to say; sometimes I never do. From the service manual:

View attachment 782543
Could you post the original. I have a handful of places to translate from. Google isn't the best really.

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #8  
I think it's saying not to shut the engine off if it overheats because then there is no coolant circulation to remove the heat.

That seems like bad advice so I'm probably wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

Further, it seems they are saying not to introduce cold coolant to the engine while it's overheated. That part makes sense to me.

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #9  
I think it's saying not to shut the engine off if it overheats because then there is no coolant circulation to remove the heat.

That seems like bad advice so I'm probably wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

Further, it seems they are saying not to introduce cold coolant to the engine while it's overheated. That part makes sense to me.
That's kinda what i got out of it too. And i've heard to not shut engine off if overheating, but to take load off instead, keeps the coolant circulating.

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #10  
I have the same problem trying to translate what my wife is saying sometimes.;)
I am not very "tech-savvy" but I think we need a phone app that translates "wife speak" to "husband understanding". It would cut down on the miscommunication between the combantants, hence, resultanting in fewer "wars".