Gotta love the Korean to English translation

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #11  
That's kinda what i got out of it too. And i've heard to not shut engine off if overheating, but to take load off instead, keeps the coolant circulating.
Sure, makes sense if the excess heat is from running with excess load. But if it's from a bad water pump, stuck thermostat, etc.? Maybe this is the part with regard to which we are supposed to avoid confusion?

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #12  
I sure hope all of your wives don't get a hold of your TBN password. I understand my wife perfectly. I just can't hear her. Well, I can't hear her without my hearing aids. That's my story....

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #13  
Most cheap/quick translation using things like google translate are that way regardless of the language translated. They could've put a little more effort in this one but not the worse I have seen.

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #15  
I think it's saying not to shut the engine off if it overheats because then there is no coolant circulation to remove the heat.

That seems like bad advice so I'm probably wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

Further, it seems they are saying not to introduce cold coolant to the engine while it's overheated. That part makes sense to me.
I hope so because that would require to open the coolant cap and we all know what would happen if a coolant cap were open at high temperature.

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #16  
So nobody has the original image of the decal to post here?

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation
So nobody has the original image of the decal to post here?
There is no decal. The image I posted was from the owners manual. This was not meant to be a technical discussion and I don't really need a translation; I know cooling system procedures. I just meant to poke fun at the Korean to English translation. I suspect they poke fun at our English to Korean translations.

/ Gotta love the Korean to English translation #18  
There is no decal. The image I posted was from the owners manual. This was not meant to be a technical discussion and I don't really need a translation; I know cooling system procedures. I just meant to poke fun at the Korean to English translation. I suspect they poke fun at our English to Korean translations.
OK, no problem. There are other translators out there we've used to go from Japanese to English and Russian to English with good success.