3-Point Hitch Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
   / Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #93  
   / Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
Plunger type solenoid valves, typically used in Whirlpool and Maytag washers to control the water mixing and flow functions.

You would need one of the right height of the plunger, right ID for the plunger shaft and 12VDC powered.

Something like this below where you can literally remove the solenoid off the plastic valve body.
Then use the Yanmar plunger inside the washer solenoid for a fit-up.

EXAMPLE:
View attachment 758782

This is not my original idea. This has already been done on tractors in the eastern EU where parts are harder to find.
Thank you for that input, I’ll check it out.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #96  
I was going to try to look up by part number but
don't see one so no help here

willy

I was going to try to look up by part number but
don't see one so no help here

willy
Try part 198361-46260. Thanks