Got a 2210

/ Got a 2210 #1  

passgas55

Bronze Member
Well after kicking around the idea for about a year I finnally bought a 2210. I got it from LMTC and so far I am happy with my purchase. If the weather or the ground is dry Friday I will put some seat time on her. Now I need to make up a box to store all my tractor stuff since the tractor will be 75 miles from where I live. I am lucky in that I have a small barn availible for me to store the tractor. Now back to my tractor stuff box. I will have motor oil, antifreeze mix, 5 gallons diesel, tractor hydro fluid, grease gun, copy of operators manual, gear oil for rotary cutter, some large tools, pins and anything you think I should have. I better add a fire ext. Small hand tools I always carry in my truck. What am I missing? I need to get a ac powered air compressor. Note book.(I am adding things as I go)

On the subject of oil when it come time for an oil change I plan on using either a 30wt or 10/30 wt diesel oil. what weight oil you running in your Yanmar?

/ Got a 2210 #2  
Rotella 15-40. When you CD arrives check the 2210INFO.pdf on it for fluid and filter information.

• can of spray lithium grease, for spraying the linkages on the 3 pt lift and the eyes in the lift arms.
  • can of PB Blaster for anything metal that won't open or loosen.
  • hammer to persuade implements when hooking up.

/ Got a 2210 #3  
Great choice going with the 2210. It is a great all purpose compact tractor. I would almost refer to it as the "flag ship" of the Yanmar line up. Happy tractoring.

/ Got a 2210 #4  
Make sure your wrenches are metric. When I had my 2210 there were 3 main sizes I believe. I can't remember for sure so I won't say what I think they are, but if you have these 3 sizes, you can pretty much get ahold of any bolt on that tractor. I know one was 22mm the other two were smaller. Great tractor and wise choice in dealers.

/ Got a 2210 #5  
13mm and 17mm

/ Got a 2210 #6  
^ That's it!

/ Got a 2210 #7  
Get yourself a Plews oil squirt can, (Sears), to squirt 90wt on those "hard to reach connections, and a whisk broom to brush off your radiator screen. I carry that and 2 12" crescent wrenches, along with some rotary cutter shear bolts in my tractor's tool box.

/ Got a 2210
Here is a pic. i notice that they have a sq. tubing attached to the rear bottom that can extend out. Is this made for pulling a trailer?

/ Got a 2210
2cp4z5z.jpg

this is pic of tractor.

/ Got a 2210 #10  
Nice looking unit. You have two of Yanmars best features: Powershift and that 2cyl. YammerHammer :) Sounds like you are describing the drawbar or the place it should go.

Enjoy.
Bruce