Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,721  
I did not find it at first-- only when I did a deep examination of every option and menu item did I find it. It was related to "remote support" ... ya sure.

btw Amcrest is a budget version of Dahua. Some people try buying the "lower end" Amcrest models then applying the Dahua firmware to get all the nicest features. Some succeed, but those who fail ruin their camera. Not my sort of thing to do ....
I've found amcrest to be nicer. The Dahua i was using is one that croaked, so I don't have any working any more. Might of only had the one. Also, the new cameras' don't ask you to load the .exe like the old ones did.
Years ago I ran wireshark on one of the qsee cameras, didn't see any evidence of any extra connections being made.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,722  
I got the A/C on the Dodge recharged today and learned something. The rear A/C on the Dodge Journeys has a nasty habit of developing a leak. That would be about a $6,000.oo repair bill OR they can cap off the rear A/C and the bill now becomes $150.oo plus the freon. I don't need A/C in the back, just the front. I think you all know which way I will go with that.
No Dodge tonight, one of the front brake calipers seized up sometime between last Friday morning and today. It is in the original garage getting front calipers, both of them. Rotors and pads look okay, so just the calipers.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,724  
Good evening all. 63ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind brisk gusts, mostly cloudy, and high temp was 79ºF. Made coffee to start day, Men's Meeting, bike ride, trip into town for SUV gas, lunch, groceries, and insurance bill. Need to get both vehicles inspected. Nap when I got home and dinner with group.
David great looking brush hog. Hope you get the tractor back soon, and it is fixed :)
Ron hope weeding and mowing went well. Use the new mowing tractor? Nice squirrel pic
Bill hope the dodge holds it's Freon for the summer.
Billy good luck with finding new PCP.Glad wife went with you on hike and she loved it ! It is amazing how little some area get used for recreation.
Drew just they don't get them doesn't mean they don't ever need them.
Billy great pics as always.
Don amazing it did not leak from the get go. Nice warranty paid for repair. Hope apples turn out.
Mike sorry about issues with PO. Hope letter gets delivered eventualty.
Dennis forecast for storms about 2AM, 1+ inch of rain.
Ken glad mowing progress. Sorry tire so pricey. Sorry to hear problems with uncle as well. Hope your brother can make progress.
Thomas hard to believe you aren't mowing yet.
Plowhog good to hear goslings hatched. They will need to feed soon.
Scott(vt) hope move went ok
Buppies good to hear some sleep hope healing continues. prayers sent.
Paul good to hear old system still running with just camera replacements. Good to hear condensing unit moved to the wall. Hope test cut was good. Interesting tool for timing sprocket. Hope restaurant good for a while. Wheel machining sounds fun.
RNG glad defensible space taken care of. Hope batter charges up past 25%. Good luck in such an opportunity rich environment.
Two_bit hope you and Tiny Tornado enjoyed birthday celebration.
Plowhog neat you got to see all of them Hope you get to watch them grow.
Dennis nice you got out of Costco for $118!
Paul more involved than I thought.
David hope you have fully recovered from illness.
RS seedlings looking very good. Good to hear Cub is paid off! Good to hear gland nut off, no heat needed. Good to hear rebuild kit in stock at house. Nice you got refund, sorry 30 min of hold time. Hope you made good progress on agenda.
Drew hope you can make door more reliable. Good luck with screen door.
Davidstill will be pretty hog for the LS.
Mike nice SO used her tractor. Hope reclaimed wood ready for cutting in AM
Plowhog thanks for gosling pic.
Randy(wag) hope the hay shifting went well.
Dennis sorry to hear about z-turn rollover.
Bill rear A/C leak would explain n Freon, hope front in better shape. Sorry to hear about caliper frozen. Hope you get Dodge back soon.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,725  
Coffee is brewing. 43° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 74° with partly cloudy skies. Yesterday high temperature was 80°.My check list said that I had not checked air filter on tractors and mower yet this year. Got that done before mowing grass. Used new tractor to mow with. Took about 1 1/2 hours. I am mowing about 1/2 acre more than I have been doing. Tractor did its job well. Got JD mower out to do trimming. All went well until a low hanging branch on a pine tree caught engine hood and almost ripped it off mower. Got mower back to barn to inspect. A couple of brackets had been broken off. Took it to neighbors garage. A little straightening, welding and painting and it was as good as new. Took pole saw to limbs that could catch on me or mower.
Grocery shopping this morning. Then pick up all the branches I cut down yesterday.
xTh8CqT.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,726  
Good morning! 67˚F heading to 80˚ with occasional showers. A day like yesterday that kept the grass wet all day and it looks to be another rain out day. .08" yesterday and .38" this morning so far. would be nice to have a rain that would have run-off to fill the lake. Still have not had to turn on the irrigation system because of the weekly light rains.

Ron sounds like quite a collision with the low branch. I can see a surprise catch on the ROPS, but the hood, that surprise limb must have been really low.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,727  
56 to 89/Sunshine forecasted.

Plowhog, I bet watching those goslings was fun.

Ron, sorry about that tree branch. Glad you could fix it.

Dentist yesterday, then misc. chores. Stopped by TSC...aisles so filled with pallets of items, could hardly walk through them sideways...but still didn't find the two items I was looking for.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,728  
49F cloudy low 60's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...8 hours at part store afterwards :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,729  
55 outside right now. Low fog banks over pastures. Barely see the horses grazing in spots. Should reach into the upper 80's today. Yesterday was pasture cutting time. Rescued SO from getting stick in mud. Showed her the FEL trick to unstick. More weed whacking on tap for today. Also, one more wash of the barn wood and let the sun beat it dry. Then cutting.

Not much else on the agenda. Still no delivery to recipient from certified mail. How sad.

Hope all have a good day, week is almost over. Be safe. Gotta walk some spots in my cutting areas too. Branches need some work. Caught one myself with the ZTR the other day. Lifted in up just a little. That was a shocker.

Those healing, get well soon.