Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,641  
Drew, I have been getting more and more Anti Dr. visits. Seems all they want to do test after test. Then prescribing pills to cure WHAT MAYBE WRONG. I shut down the Urologist. Then the Gastrologist. No more MRI's looking for something that is not there. Next I will be looking for a new Primary Care. Last visit got me diagnoses of suffering Depression. Because I mentioned my wife and Aunts had passed in the last 5 years during a loaded question to get this info. He also brought up a Scan that was taken 5 years ago that might show fuzzies on liver. Also says I need to be on Cholesterol and BP meds because my blood test show I am on borderline of test numbers. I did all these meds 7 years ago. All they did was make me feel sick. I have made it to almost 82 years old without any illnesses. My last comment to Dr. was "you are not going to make a 21 year old out of a 81 year old". Maybe I am becoming a grumpy older man.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,642  
No you are not Ron I think they the docs are trying to drum up more sales

No sleep last night maybe hour elbow really hurts no way to stop pain, no pain no gain

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #189,643  
61 outside this AM, heading to lower 80's. Warm. Nice.

Switched over to a/c mode on the upstairs yesterday. Nice and cool for bed time. Did not sleep, LOL.

Yesterday was busy with environmental impact meetings, power line and data center meetings and lawyers.

Nothing new or productive came out of any of them. All have wait and see. Particularly disturbing is the lack of transparency on power and data center plans. Divide and conquer. So obvious. Found out the power companies are by law supposed to service infrastructure requests. Build it and the power will come. So it is coming, people just do not know where. Yeah...right.
A lot of information was presented, except for property owner impacts. I find that....disturbing. Darth Vader voiceover comes to mind on that last sentence.

So nothing except...wait. Guess I will find out when the equipment shows up. LOL.

More meetings today.

Still no delivery on the certified mail. Another "left facility" update. Wife went and attempted to find info from Post Office. No help. "We did nothing wrong".

Hope all have a great day, be safe. Those in need of healing, get well soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,644  
Good morning! 69˚F, partly cloudy, S wind, heading to the mid 80s.

Ron I agree with you 100%. When the Dr. can't see you because you were dropped as a patient because you did not make your yearly exam something is seriously wrong. They can see you when you are well but not sick. Doctors are just turning into pill pushers, and then more pills for the side effects. Also when the medical Insurance denies anything that the DR. prescribes it is like the insurance co. is playing DR.

Water softener repair man did not come out yesterday, apparently Monday is their emergency catch-up day for the weekend and a water softener leaking into a drain is not an emergency. Rescheduled for today.

The bird deterrent caulking cleaned up with a lot of scrubbing and a roll of paper towels, also got the car washed and PT was a good work-out, won 3 of 5 games at cards, so the no-show repairman did not mean a wasted day playing the waiting game.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,645  
Drew, I have been getting more and more Anti Dr. visits. Seems all they want to do test after test. Then prescribing pills to cure WHAT MAYBE WRONG. I shut down the Urologist. Then the Gastrologist. No more MRI's looking for something that is not there. Next I will be looking for a new Primary Care. Last visit got me diagnoses of suffering Depression. Because I mentioned my wife and Aunts had passed in the last 5 years during a loaded question to get this info. He also brought up a Scan that was taken 5 years ago that might show fuzzies on liver. Also says I need to be on Cholesterol and BP meds because my blood test show I am on borderline of test numbers. I did all these meds 7 years ago. All they did was make me feel sick. I have made it to almost 82 years old without any illnesses. My last comment to Dr. was "you are not going to make a 21 year old out of a 81 year old". Maybe I am becoming a grumpy older man.
A lot of medical testing is driven by legal liability. Countries without the ability to sue for malpractice have a lot more medical mistakes than we do but they don't test to the same degree as we do.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,648  
A lot of medical testing is driven by legal liability. Countries without the ability to sue for malpractice have a lot more medical mistakes than we do but they don't test to the same degree as we do.
My thoughts are that Lawyers set the low limits on test results. I was diagnosed with and an enlarged prostate and cancer in 2016. Cancer was determined by a 12 sample biopsy. 1 sample showed 1% cancer. 6 MRI’s later show no signs of C. Like alligator was probably false positive. I have no problems with my urinary tract. No way would that Dr or his associates change their requirements for treatment. My bet is no prostate biopsies come back with less than 1% C. Thank you lawyers.
Back to Good Morning. 🤠

/ Good morning!!!! #189,649  
Morning all, 57 to 82, calling for rain later.
Gotta mow 2 of the side areas before the rain, hopefully.
Need to plant the new peach tree.
Did get the sanding and second layer of mud, to sand tonight.

Buppies, hope they got everything so you don't have to go through this anymore. Heal quick and I hope the pain subsides soon.

Sodamo-glad to hear you're better.

BEF - that was a real smash up - hopefully this will be the last one for him, glad his solo drive went well.

Drew - when are you going to till the rest of the backyard to fit all your plants :)

Be well,

Everything is blooming. When walking the dog last night the flashlight showed the pollen was pretty thick in the air.
20240429_174252.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,650  
Good Morning,
Anna Maria Island, 70 to start going to 80 ! Another sunny day, slight breeze !

It is a lot, but the neighbors all know it’s there, and it gets used, especially in the summertime.
Paul, we have a large one over at the FD, we need to change the water filter every so often !

beds.

Grabbed a can of "Hunter Green" Rust-Oleum, a 3-piece set of nestable wooden crates,
RS, I used the Hunter Green Rustoleum to redo our steel pool chairs and table, nice color !
Seems all they want to do test after test. Then

Ron, my primary care wants to see me every 3 months, I basically refuse ! I’m 72, walk 3 miles a day, I can drop down and do 30 pushups! When I’m sick I will come and see you ! I know I have to show up maybe a couple times per year ! That’s it for me ! 😉

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏