Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,941  
54F and damp @ 06:00, calling for a high of around 69F today.

Got Menards order placed last evening.

Line of severe storms parted and missed us. Did get a little more rain though.

More YouTubing with The Woman last night, this time the subject was raised beds with Her confiding that She’s always wanted one.

After being out working on the strawberries I have to admit, the idea is growing on me.

I did manage to sneak in a couple of videos on building cold frames as well.

Pulled the Shower Massage head off after I took my shower and brought it up for vinegar soak.

Got one empty hydraulic oil bucket wiped out and set up the other one to drain after removing the lid.

Worked on straightening and fixing live trap, was pretty bent up from our last capture (and escape) Must have been a really big coon.

Took one of the 36 cell seed starting trays the neighbor lady gave us and emptied the old starter medium out and put new in.

The planted catnip in 18 of the cells and peppermint in the other 18 cells.

Got tomatoes watered again. With any luck they are going to need repotted within the next week so I’m going to go out and start prepping pots by putting some of the potting mix in them that prepared the other day.

After that I will do some more clean up out in the garage, get some wood put back up on the storage rack, and get a path cleared to the saw horses.

Looking out the bedroom window last evening that the stuff I sprayed in the garden is starting to yellow.

Assuming the winds are negligible today I’m going to try and get a bunch more spraying done once it warms up and the dew burns off.

Beyond that, probably make the trip down to Menards and pick up the order when it’s ready.

Hope everyone has a good Monday …

/ Good morning!!!! #188,943  
Good Morning,
Ct, 48 to start going to 72 with sunny skies ! The grass is really taking off on the lawn, should probably do some weeding later today. Time to get the weed wacker out !

Also trying to clean up the inground pool, we had unfortunately had some muddy water that got into the pool causing a huge mess for me ! If I cannot get it cleaned using the robot vacuum, I need to drain it and put in new water ! Will be expensive!

Also running out of time , because we leave for another vacation on April 23rd !

Drew, best of luck today ! 🙏

Hope all have a good day !🙏
unfortunately my day is consumed by having my molar pulled out this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,944  
40F partly cloudy mid 50's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...trip to town for critter food.rest of day cleaning up limbs and raking until my back pockets start dragging.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,946  
Morning all, 59 going up to 80! partly cloudy.
Dog walk at peddlars village.
Tractor prepped and ordered filters for oil change.
Probably need to do anti-freeze too soon.

Took the weed whacker for a spin.

First tick of the season :-(

Surprise thunderstorm and 1/2" of rain last night.

Sriracha/Honey marinated flank steak with garlic mashed Yucca on the back deck last night.

Scotty - I bought a second pump and hoses and a vacuum head for mud overflows in the pool. Floculant will drop the mud to the bottom (avail at pool supplies ) and then vacuum.
We had some bad floods here and lots of dirt a few times. Cost less to buy the pump (need self priming pump) then to have a company come in and do it.

Back to work now, be well.
Buppies get any sleep?

Drew - good luck at dentist.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,947  
RS, I am very pleased with my raised beds. What is extra helpful is having them sized for hoop frames from side to side, so you can cover the
whole thing if desired. My next door neighbor's farm, whose wife is in the local gardening club, has beautiful raised gardens with those hoops, saw that yesterday morning. I'll go back and take pics for you (and the boss) and post them.
Don is also very knowledgeable about raised beds I bet. His has irrigation, life is good.

of course today just google raised bed gardens and you'll get all the pictures you need.
You can build these from scratch pretty easily, or buy kits, or just the corner connectors.
I'm guessing the Chinesium cedar boards used in mine will last five years. Just remember not to have pressure treated boards
near veggies. Or put a plastic barrier in. I did that on raised beds in NC. Just don't want veggie roots going into
the treated wood. Particularly strawberries because they have strong roots.

as we get older, bending over constantly becomes less fun.
I use a kneeler to garden and plant with, and that has worked well.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,949  
Drew, I firmly believe that dentists are sadists. At least the one I went to as a kid was. The freezing hurt more going in and coming out than was bearable to me. I told him to drill without the freezing, he said he couldn't so I walked out on him. Three times. He eventually did drill without the freezing and it didn't hurt that much.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,950  
First tick of the season :-(
36F going to a partly cloudy 60F today.

Ken, in CA our property has two tick seasons. Early season is a smallish variety and late season a bigger variety. Like you, I just recently discovered my first tick for this particular season.

Everyone have a great day !!!!!