Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,711  

homework done

let's see what he quotes this morning....
I'm guessing 1000 bucks

Simple extraction

Simple extractions are generally the cheapest extraction procedure, ranging from $75 to $250 per tooth.

Simple extractions are the easiest to perform. If a tooth is fully erupted and not impacted, the dentist can loosen the tooth and remove it without surgical intervention.

Surgical extraction
Surgical extractions can cost anywhere from $180 to $550 per tooth.

Surgical extractions are used to remove teeth that are severely decayed and can’t be easily removed in one piece or teeth that are partially or fully impacted. These procedures are longer and more complicated, which is why surgical extractions are more expensive than simple extractions.

Wisdom tooth surgery

The cost of wisdom tooth removal can be $120 to $800 per tooth.
Wisdom tooth extraction is often a surgical procedure, especially when the third molars are partially or fully impacted. It can also be expensive, as most people are born with multiple wisdom teeth and oral surgeons charge per tooth.

The cost of wisdom teeth surgery depends on many factors, including whether anesthesia is necessary.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,712  
60 going to 75. Maybe a shower...hope so to wash off the pollen. Really thick.

RS, that peach tree looks good. Hope you get a couple off of it. Our apples just started blooming. I topped off my front axle, too. Second time I've done that since changing the fluid and it takes about .25 liter each time. It's not leaking, just takes that long to settle, and I guess, get the air bubbles out.

Hike and cowboy movie yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,713  
60 outside this AM, heading to mid 70's. Quite warm yesterday. Managed to escape road trip, wife went by her lonesome. Parents house cleaning time since they are back from FLA. I estimate at their pace and place, over a year before it is cleaned out. Without professional help. My dads place just has two nice European wall units left to do something with. Whatever else is dump and goodwill. Sad.

Day job calling, rough night, no sleep. Still reeling from tax bite. Will need to factor that in for the next few months. Ouch. Looking forward, no day job, no big tax bill. I win! LOL.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe. Eldest daughter is in Alpine, Wyoming. Interesting trip thus far. Still a lot of snow on the ground. Day job starts for her on the 14th. She is less than 8 hours away from her final destination. Glacier, NP.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,714  
Noticed the same thing yesterday just gave up

56.3 high in upper 60 chilly yesterday high in 50s

Prayers for all our Country, Drews tooth Sodamo eyes, scaredy, BEF son

/ Good morning!!!! #188,716  
Glacier National Park is ALL the way up there.
too far for my trip but one of the nation's most beautiful areas

I'm going to spend a fair amount of time in the badlands but will not get to most of the Utah
parks.

hope the final leg of her trip goes well Rip.
quite the adventure

/ Good morning!!!! #188,717  
Good morning from here in Mont Belvieu, TX. The wife and are going to do some shredding around the deer lease today while it's still cooler in the morning. Enjoy your day.

Attachments

• cm21.jpg
    cm21.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
   / Good morning!!!! #188,718  
Hope all have a great day. Be safe. Eldest daughter is in Alpine, Wyoming. Interesting trip thus far. Still a lot of snow on the ground. Day job starts for her on the 14th. She is less than 8 hours away from her final destination. Glacier, NP.
I spent a night in Alpine in a cute old fashioned inn/cabins...road was snow and ice covered so couldn't make it over the pass until next day. Hope she has safe travels.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,719  
Good morning from here in Mont Belvieu, TX. The wife and are going to do some shredding around the deer lease today while it's still cooler in the morning. Enjoy your day.
Welcome Texasgreen to GM...porch light always on. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #188,720  
Good Morning.
It’s 52° at home here in PA. High of 70 with slight chance of rain, increasing overnight.

It is great being home, Zoe gave me quite the greeting. I got unpacked, changed into work clothes and headed over to the shop. Looks like the plasma table has more than “some assembly required”. I got the big boxes opened and unpacked, laid the parts out on a table, and started to study the instructions.

The ground is still too wet to mow, but I did take the Lazer out and mowed the high spots over the septic system and around the house.
Son and Grandson came up and mowed the RC runway while the mower was out.

This morning will likely start with surveying the trees that I have to clean up, then possibly a Costco run or some tree work, and then on to the plasma cutter.