Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,341  
I like my coffee. But it is just Folgers Classic Roast. I use a Mr Coffee drip coffee maker. Use Bunn filters. Put 1 oz of coffee grounds in it. 24 oz reverse osmosis water. Then press start button. coffee ends up in a thermo pot. I do not let set on a warming plate. Drink about 20 oz of coffee a day.
Folgers Classic is the best regular coffee, no doubt. I drink coffee all day when I'm home. When the wife and I are at the same place we usually go through two pots a day. I use a 20oz stainless tumbler most of the time. I don't drink sodas. I tell myself the chichory reduces the caffiene in my coffee.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,342  
😂 which is why I hate them 😂

I should have said I hate Microsoft.

It took over 2 hrs to get the laptop updated.
Good news is I got the photos rescanned and nicely labeled and backed up. The labeling is what takes so long, but it sure helps to find pics later.
Many I don’t know the year, these are mostly between 1944 and 1948. Many I can tell the location taken so add that to the label.
Well, there is always Apple.

A while back I posted about my MacBook shutting down and would not restart and after taking it to a couple places who all said it was 'dead' I decided to buy another laptop and reluctently swithched to a PC at the behest of my family.

Well, low and behold, a month or so ago I decided to plug the old MacBook in and see what happens. It came on and is now working fine. I don't use it as primary now but I may start using it again and all the files seem to be fine. How long it will last I don't know.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,343  
Folgers Classic is the best regular coffee, no doubt. I drink coffee all day when I'm home. When the wife and I are at the same place we usually go through two pots a day. I use a 20oz stainless tumbler most of the time. I don't drink sodas. I tell myself the chichory reduces the caffiene in my coffee.
No soda’s for me either. In Michigan we call it POP. 🤠 I do not drink it no matter what it’s called.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,344  
Good Morning!

Storm came through last night and woke me at 2am. Sounded like a monsoon but rain guage barely had 1/2" in it this morning. Bright, sunny cool calm day so far! Beautiful weather. Santa Monica doesn't have anything on the Texas Hill Country today!

Wife called and was happy to have the taxes done and we aren't having to pay as much as she thought it would be. So, I'm happy.

Hope everyone's day goes great!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,347  
66°F and 1.68 inches rain and not finished. But the sun is trying.

Had hoped to start round of mowing, but looking promising.

Oh well, there’s inside opportunities

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,348  
Made coffee to start day, got trash out and headed for surgery. Stall like the book I was reading (Simply Lie by David Baldacci) Got home a about 10:30. Have to keep pressure bandage on 48 hrs then keep surgery covered in Vaseline till stitches out in 2 weeks, and margins cancer check results in 10 business day. Took it easy the rest of the day and talk with family and friends. Will be attach some pics, have not gotten pics from fellow riders yet.
That's a fantastic way to spend a weekend! Glad you had a nice and safe trip. I'm sure you saw a lot of beautiful country. The picture looks great!

Hoping and praying your surgery results turn out well.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,349  
No soda’s for me either. In Michigan we call it POP. 🤠 I do not drink it no matter what it’s called.
I’ve cut way back, usually only if eating out, and I get water more often. Mostly due to the cost, usually over$2.50 now for a soda pop.

But I did have a Dr Pepper at mission BBQ today.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,350  
.72” rain since midnight.
Decided to skip the planting party in the garage and make Costco run, after mission bbq.
Guy that got pissy with me last time walked away as I was coming up to self serve register. As I was scanning, register locked up, said I put an unscanned item on the tray. Had to wait for someone to unlock the register, which was wrong, all items had been scanned. They didnt check, but I did.
Then walking out the door the person did a triple check of my receipt. I must be on the Costco watch list now.
Bought another fiskars loppers, really like them. Will keep one in truck for lot visits, or maybe keep it on the ZT.