Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,182  
good afternoon, 62 nice outside rain is on the way later this afternoon

Planted a bunch of plants for wife and weeded flower beds. A lot more to plant is in shipping

Worked on the yard hydrants that stopped working. Got one adjusted and functioning again.
One had a bent pipe that will not straighten out by pulling because it swivels when trying.
Made up a clamp to pull from that holds it in place and pulled against a 4x4 at the bend. It worked perfectly and is now straight as an arrow

The coupling piece at the top was broken. It is the short 7/16 inch shaft with the short broken inside tread tip that broke off so the long rod that goes down to the valve at the bottom did not lift to operate the valve
Will be looking for a replacement if available. If not may braze it together

IMG_3419.JPG
IMG_3420.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #188,183  
Good breakfast this morning.
Memorial service went well.
Wife has ham in oven for tomorrow.
Mowed the front yard, started sprinkle as I finished. Took .6 hr.
Trying to get a nap in, like pebbles is doing on my lap.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,184  
Good (Easter Sunday) morning. Overnight Low was a very mild 14.8C and it's presently 15C, overcast & calm. There was some rain overnight. I'll check the gauge once I'm back from Church... 0.5mm.

As usual, I'm off to Church in about a half hour and then the rest of the day is His. He is risen indeed!

That's about it, take care all.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,185  
How are her manual transmission driving skills?

Wife went to the grocery store this morning, traffic was backed up blocks before the store then no parking spaces could be found, she turned around and came back home.

Non existent, she will have to learn. Her choice of course - learn or walk.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,189  
40F clear lion march wind finally stop roaring.

1/2 day at part store was blur costumers wanting this and that,must be doing their spring cleaning on their vehicles.

Able to pick up some limb branches for the roaring winds,still lot more to go. 🙄
Boo decided to adore himself in front of the mirror and against the mirror,dirt mud licking marks took a lot of Windex.

Plans for the evening feet up play it by ear.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,190  
Good Evening,
Boy did the wind howl up here on the mountain ! The house wasn’t shaking like it does sometimes but very strong just the same !

I had the most marvelous steak last night, the marbling really caught my eye, and I had a 15 percent off coupon.
Drew, sometimes the steaks with the marbling have the best flavor ! I agree with Lou on the reheat ideas !
Boo decided to adore himself in front of the mirror and against the mirror,dirt mud licking marks took a lot of Windex.
Thomas, that is too funny ! I can actually see that happening!

Have a good Evening ! 🙏