Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,741  
On phone app, Weather station reporting 34° as of 2 days ago. For some reason it stops reporting, and will start when I power cycle the inside unit.
Youngest son starts a job today.
Been working on better labeling my mom’s pictures taken in late 30s to 60s. Trying to determine year taken. Some easy, some hard to determine. Some in the 40s have a number printed on back, but same event have same number, but other events also have same number. Too bad they didn’t date until the 60s.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,742  
On phone app, Weather station reporting 34° as of 2 days ago. For some reason it stops reporting, and will start when I power cycle the inside unit.
Youngest son starts a job today.
Been working on better labeling my mom’s pictures taken in late 30s to 60s. Trying to determine year taken. Some easy, some hard to determine. Some in the 40s have a number printed on back, but same event have same number, but other events also have same number. Too bad they didn’t date until the 60s.

I thank my Mom for every picture she dated, handwritten with time, place and people.

Amazingly there were pics of her and dad before me that I never knew of. But I had a story of the event, then I found the pictures. So cool.

I am doing the same now, digitally, adding tags and commentary where needed. Not on all pictures of course, but on a select few. Digital has increased our mass of photos and videos. Wasn't like that in the film and tape days. I recall thinking about and planning to take a pic or video. Now-a-days it's just point and shoot...and collect....

/ Good morning!!!! #187,743  
I use google maps ONLY for the mileage between cities. If I am not sure which way I will go I try it one way first and the return trip I will go a different way. Staying in Ontario, I know most of the routes I will be using. It took a lot of years to learn them all.
I know of a few people that got really messed up following google maps and GPS in general.
It was not that long time ago when we all traveled with paper maps. that could be a mess sometimes, because outdated. But I liked that

For example, if I am traveling with trailer I have no advantage of taking longer but faster route (like autobahn in Germany). So before longer trip I take a look on maps and make a list of cities I have to travel trough

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And for your last sentence. I doesn't need to look too far to find such technology dependent individuals 😁

Daughter just get her driver's license and together with friends (!) went to see another fiend of them.

Iecava is city name where they had to go
But somehow at GPS they selected destination Iecava RIVER

All gang went there without asking questions 🤯

Both of them are important roads, E=European category. I was super-surprised as I heard this story. For me that's unbelievable level

ie.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,745  
Good Morning,
Ct,22 to start going to 38 maybe ! The only bright spot is that the sun is out !😉

Don, wish my garage looked like that, beautiful really !

Scott, lot of sheet metal on those big trucks isn't there...at least most of it is flat

the one that says Scott has a lot to wax on his truck.
?????
Drew, hope I didn’t get you into trouble here ! 😉 If there is a reason for flagging I surely didn’t see it!!

Let’s see if I can’t get flagged on this story! I went to see a Urologist on Tuesday! My problem, up two or three times a night to pee ! This has been going on for years, but a friend of mine in the FD went to this female urologist and had good success with not getting up during the night ! He is 73 so older than me by a year. I guess I can’t go into detail here, but sitting on the exam table and being naked in front of a very good looking female urologist, seemed quite funny to me ! 😂 Anyways, she gave me a script for relaxing the prostrate, and just took the second pill this morning, so we are hopeful that this helps ! Wish I could go into more detail here, it was quite comical really ! 😉😂

TBS, I will post a pic of my little hand held battery chain saw later !

Plowhog, sorry to hear about the house ! Hopefully not too much structural damage !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #187,746  
Morning all, 28 going to 44, sun is up.
Very windy last night, wonder how many more sticks will need to pick up.
Went shopping after work for veggies.
Checked on the Forsythias I have been planting for the last two years.
All still seem alive, but lots of deer damage.....

Rip - I hope they get the fires under control fast.
Plowhog - hope insurance does not cancel.

Forgot what day it was yesterday and thought it was thursday. Been a rough week.

Be well,
Most of the Forsythia are in this bare looking state with a few surviving leaves and a few have flowered. I will need to cage them it seems :-(
Forsythia3-2024.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,747  
not to worry Scott, I guess the word CBD is on some list.
stuff works wonders rubbing into my sore knuckles on hands and wrists
doesn't last long, not much does

sun is coming up to a bright blue sky. My lenten roses outside the front door are not happy from last night's cold.
Since tonight is supposed to be as cold, think I'll throw a cover on them for tonight.

hope you all have a good day

yes, the same message showed up, waiting for moderator review, invisible to others.
I guess there's a pot and CBD thread that must have gotten out of hand??

/ Good morning!!!! #187,748  
Morning to all;
A nice nippy 20F this morning supposed to get up to 34F today and down to the high teens tonight, quite a change from hitting 70 last week. And now back to normal or a bit below normal temps, with nights to be below or close to freezing for the next 10 days. Snow flurrys off and on the last couple of days not much sticking but the lawn is white again.
Time to start thinking about swapping the snow tires off the vehicles and getting the summers back on. Have to check out my wifes tires I think I may need to get her some new ones this year.
Still have chains on the 8050 and 574 just in case.

Had a very similar situation, my urologist is not as old as me but just about as ugly but his PA was a good looking young thing with a very nice figure. When I was first seeing them she was doing much of the work and while handling things it would sometimes get out of hand :) . Once they nailed me with 32 doses of radiation that wasn't much of an issue.
Good luck with the medications, they kept changing and adding on to mine till I was up to 3 different meds just for urology. This year we stopped all three and have been trying one different one for a week after a week with none to see which one if any was working and then to try a coupe of combinations to see the effects.
Ct,22 to start going to 38 maybe ! The only bright spot is that the sun is out !😉

Don, wish my garage looked like that, beautiful really !

Drew, hope I didn’t get you into trouble here ! 😉 If there is a reason for flagging I surely didn’t see it!!

Let’s see if I can’t get flagged on this story! I went to see a Urologist on Tuesday! My problem, up two or three times a night to pee ! This has been going on for years, but a friend of mine in the FD went to this female urologist and had good success with not getting up during the night ! He is 73 so older than me by a year. I guess I can’t go into detail here, but sitting on the exam table and being naked in front of a very good looking female urologist, seemed quite funny to me ! 😂 Anyways, she gave me a script for relaxing the prostrate, and just took the second pill this morning, so we are hopeful that this helps ! Wish I could go into more detail here, it was quite comical really ! 😉😂

TBS, I will post a pic of my little hand held battery chain saw later !

Plowhog, sorry to hear about the house ! Hopefully not too much structural damage !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

Is this the message that you have that seems to be on hold?
Or was there a second one discussing the benefits of CBD?
I had tried it along with some capsules of it for joint pain without much benefit,
but my brother saw some beneficial effects when doing his chemotherapy.
not to worry Scott, I guess the word CBD is on some list.
stuff works wonders rubbing into my sore knuckles on hands and wrists
doesn't last long, not much does

sun is coming up to a bright blue sky. My lenten roses outside the front door are not happy from last night's cold.
Since tonight is supposed to be as cold, think I'll throw a cover on them for tonight.

hope you all have a good day

yes, the same message showed up, waiting for moderator review, invisible to others.
I guess there's a pot and CBD thread that must have gotten out of hand??

Every one stay well and get better,
have a good day.