Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,215  
This is for Popgadget. Steve McQueens Mimbus motorcycle

/ Good morning!!!! #187,216  
62° and .12 inches rain. Drier, headed in right direction , not there yet. According to my wx station this storm has been 14 days 21 hours so far and not over.

I did sell the recently repaired fridge on CL. Picked up yesterday.

Should do a dump run today

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,217  
33F with light snow @ 14:30, might head up another degree or two. High today was 36F, probably at midnight.

Was snowing hard this morning when I got up to chase the cat out of the bedroom, ground was completely covered. Most of that has melted off at this point though.

Productive evening working on the wiring in the garage.

Got the 12" of wire that was hanging out where the two runs of conduit come together stuffed into the run along the wall and the two sections connected and tightened up. That was a challenge as I couldn't get the ladder as close to where they joined as I would have liked due to the workbench along the north wall.

After that I got a measurement for the down leg running to the box on the wall by the drill press and got that cut with the tubing cutter.

Then fitted a 90 elbow on the end of that and put it in place and climbed up on the short stepladder that was sitting on top of the workbench and got a measurement for the short section that connected the conduit run on the north wall to down leg and got that cut with the tubing cutter.

Once that was done I fed all the wire through that short section, the 90 elbow, and the down leg into the electrical box.

Then got the backing plate for the 2nd electrical box put up on the wall where it goes and got a measurement for the section of conduit between the boxes and got that cut with the tubing cutter and got the 110v wiring run through it to the 2nd box.

Was getting close to 01:00 at that point and my forearm was cramping up from gripping the conduit to cut it with the tubing cutter so I called it a day.

Still have one more box for 110v outlets to install, along with the 110/220v box for the power for the Unisaw. May work on that tomorrow when temps warm back up to the 50's (easier to heat the garage)

Woman was just asking if I was planning to work on installing the new utility tub in the laundry room today. Told Her that installing that was probably going to put the clothes washer out of service for several days since the plumbing in there needs some work done on it.

A prospect She didn't seem entirely pleased about ... so I may be off the hook on that ... at least for the time being ... ;)

Not sure what I'll get into the rest of today, no shortage of possibilities though.

Indoor plants need watered.

I could stand a haircut.

Hope everyone is having a decent Sunday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #187,218  
does New Hampshire have consistently excellent public education?
That's a big driver for taxes. The money is going somewhere, education is a great place to start.
and roads, and bridges, and...
My personal opinion NH needs to start taking care of the basics instead of special interest needs.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,219  
What do you consider a high property tax rate?
For example in my area a home of just under $300,000 will have a property tax bill of roughly $2000 to $2500, but then throw the school tax bill (for schools which have shown a considerable decline in quality in the last 30 years with much increased funding) of $4000 +- for around $6000 in taxes each year.
We have 10.5 acres with home on side of mountain tax bill year 16K+ year.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,220  
Mom went to be with the Lord last Wednesday and joined my dad and oldest brother. She went in her sleep without pain or trauma. The healthcare worker tried her best to revive her but to no avail. She was 98 and had a pretty good run. She was the oldest of her siblings and only the youngest remains out of the six. We had already begun planning for her 100th birthday party with the 100 or so great-great-great grandkids, cousins and more. We are still celebrating her life and times are hard at the moment. I got my last hug the night before as I helped her from the wheelchair into bed. She didn't want to let go and now I know why.
Special thoughts and prayers to family.