Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,041  
41F couple more degrees should be high,started raining last evening been steady now were in flood alert 🙄 rain ending around noonish.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today... 8 hours at part store afterwards not sure.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,042  
50 going to 65. I can see the moon outside for the first time in days...glad the rain is over for today.

Buppies, sorry you're still in pain. Prayers.

Kyle, is your son gonna run today?

My wife had yoga here yesterday, and I had a few errands to run, so worked out. I needed to return a windshield wiper to Costco. Bought a pair on sale months ago to be prepared when they started streaking. While replacing them on the truck Monday, learned that one of them had been previously opened, the plastic bag with the adapters had been torn open and the adapter I needed to fit the truck had been broken. So guessing that someone broke it and had returned it to Costco without telling them. Well, I told them! Always easy returns at Costco, and the new ones were on sale again. Picked up a couple of other things and got gas while there.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,044  
good morning all
another foggy fairly warm morning
I think I got lucky with the weather, rain has just moved out and won't come back til Sat afternoon, and
I'll be back late Sat morning. The timing seems to have worked out.

I need to go put a fresh propane bottle on the greenhouse heater, will be very interesting to see if still on when I get home.
I'll be gone about 50 hours and I think I get about 45 hours to a tank. At least it's not getting below freezing
looks like everything is growing nicely in there

no reason to leave early, want to arrive just after noon and it's only a little over two hours
Once set up my friends will be stopping over to chat, either at the rv or at their home.
they already had tickets to a play tonight so I'm on my own.
Tomorrow we spend the day together and I bet she cooks me a nice dinner.

not taking the e-bike with me on this trip but will try to get the drone up in the air.
I did that last time I was here

now to water all the plants thoroughly and finish loading rv.
just taking my time.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,045  
I was thinking $10/hour, that is what MacDonald's pays here. Also, you would be housing and feeding him. Let me warn you about young men and their appetites'. If he proves to be a good worker, boost him up. I would be considering what he would be saving for. If for college? Or for girls and car stereos?
I'm surprised by a $10/hr wage rate in your area. Just goes to show how many differences exist in our same Country. In CA, minimum wage is $16/hr, but few earn that little. $20/hr to $23/hr is more common. Starting in April, $20/hr becomes the new legal minimum wage.

I will guess the $$ will go toward girls, and car wheels and stereos. College? That's what parents are for-- right? 😀

The tricky part is the family dynamic. Other family is paycheck to paycheck, but I am financially comfortable. So there is an expectation of generosity and that is OK. I've learned being a little generous is good. If too much, it gets abused. Too little and I am the grinch.

I'm still kicking it around, but it seems $20/hr, or a bit more, is going to be about right. And I pay for everything else (food etc.) The bigger deal is spending time together and exposing him to rural property. So cost is a less consideration as all I want to do is not get the wage wrong to begin with.

25F going to sunny 47F in Nevada today. Came back over Donner Summit yesterday and the roads were much improved.

Hope everyone has a good and productive day !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,047  
good morning, 48 going to 62

Had a nice drive yesterday through WV. Very random housing ranging from very beautiful to run down. Wife enjoyed the drive

Cleaned up the compact bender and brought it back to operational and tested it on some flat bars. Able to make curved and sharp angle bends

D had another award ceremony
She is busy as usual but leaving soon for Cartagena Colombia
Turns out it is for a wedding ceremony for a friend
She has so many friends around the world

IMG_3310.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #187,048  
Saw this after a long night up with my dog, out every two hours and trying "to go". I think it'll be his last. No BM in a week, and the Vet felt a bunch of masses "up in there". He would've been 13 in June and has been a great dog, but today will not be a good day...
1709816181285.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,049  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 40 to start going to 50 ! Rain ended but still overcast and dreary !

Kathleen wants me to assemble trikes for the grands today ! I put one together so far, will do another today ! Wish she would stop buying Chinese crap ! 😉

Hope to get out for a long walk or hike today ! Later today we are bringing dinner to some friends that husband fell on ice in January and broke his hip !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏