Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,231  
26.8 was low high in 50s dry until Thursday when rain showers appear

Doctor office called yesterday surgery moved to this coming Monday this should be fun. Then 2 weeks of doing nothing

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #186,233  
Morning all;
It was a nice brisk 8F this morning earlier up to 11F now.
About time for a breakfast sandwich and then to go visit a urologist this morning always a fun time.
A little bit of snow on the ground from this weekend, was hoping the sun would burn it off a bit faster but a bit of gravel showing and a dusting of ash and it's passable. Time to start shopping around for about 50 to 80 feet of gutters for the house along with leaf shields and heat, oh boy$$$$.
All get well and stay healthy.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,234  
good morning, 27 going to 46 today with sun and clear day

Ordered groceries yesterday and will pick up this morning. Wife went a little overboard 500 dollars and about 400 after discounts

D sent us a video of her friend's (nearby in Arlington VA) front door being kicked by 3 teens in the middle of the night. It is a pretty upscale neighborhood. It is a thing going around there by teens. Where are the parents?

/ Good morning!!!! #186,235  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 12 to start going to 36 ! Nice sunny day, hopefully the sun stays out !

Bill it sounds like you are buried up there in Northern Ontario ! 😳

Will try and get a long walk in later this morning when it warms up a bit ! Kathleen has kid watching duties today, she may bring them to our house this afternoon, so big mess by tonite ! 😂

Looks like a work day for tmrw and we are hoping to make our way up to Vt Thursday afternoon/ evening! I would like to finish turning the two short tapers on the rocker front legs before we go. That way I can bring them back to my shop in Vermont!

Other than that, not much going on other than our FD drill tonite !

Mike, hope your wife starts to feel better, and our prayers to Buppies and his wife ! 🙏

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #186,236  
Good morning! 39˚F heading to 77˚ sunny skies, South wind.

Today in sign language class we will have to tell the class our weekly chores in ASL. I'll be signing about cutting and planting potatoes, I just need to check the book on a few more words.

Later this afternoon will be doing insurance mandated PT on shoulder a requirement before a MRI. I hate it when Insurance companies play dr. and dictate treatment - not their job and a waste of time and money.

Helo you should report the Tesla parts fiasco on the EV Thread here on TBN. The parts and service availability are a concern of many.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,237  
Morning all, 17 going to 40 and sunny.
First phase of closet rebuild complete. Some shelves moved and chest is in.
Now to get son to put everything away so I can move clothes rod as last step.
Bed arrives today and need to get part built to swap with old bed and figure out where old bed goes until we find a place for it to end up.

I use Dell Win 11 phonelink and Samsung S23 for photos. I have an iphone for work and rarely use it. I never need to resize, all taken care of for me.

Door into garage framed, last of the supports covered. a few small panel bits and the one window frame left and then some corner metal and bracing and on to the shelf project for the garage. So close to done, finally.

By then it'll be more outside projects, looking forward to that and getting rid of all the construction waste.

Be well.

After removing four bags of stuff from closet and the left over is now moving into the new drawers. Still need to move the hanger rod and maybe one of the shelves. But almost done. And I didn't make a mess as most of the work done in the garage and brought up for dry fit then install.
20240219_112215.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,238  
Don, I think it's neat you are learning ASL.

bottle filled at TSC, fresh bottle hooked up,
flame set on low, hope it's there when I return

there really is no attractive way to get to Delaware.
I'm doing 202 South to 309 South to Turnpike because I see all kinds of red near the 611 area.
202 is a little more scenic but still it all bottle necks down to 95 til I get off on 1 in DE.
I'll wave to Engineer, he's down that way.

time to go

/ Good morning!!!! #186,239  
Got bill to renew my personal email service, and it went up $100 from last time. It’s more than doubled in price over 12 yrs of using it.
So Spent yesterday setting up new email service that lets me use my private domain.
Doesn’t work quite like I expected, and so far emails to private domain still going to old server, despite DNS changed. That means DNS hasn’t updated yet, or it didn’t accept the change
But I imported all of the old emails fine.

Good night sleep. Still had the sweating, but not as bad. 1 more antibiotic to take tonight.
I did take recycling out last night, my first chore since getting sick. Today or tomorrow I need to refill pellet box on porch, 1 bag left for tonight. That will be a test.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,240  
Good Morning!!!! 55F @ 8:00AM. Partly cloudy this morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers this afternoon. High 64F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Saw some plans for car ramps on YouTube and finally got a chance to make up a pair. Just 2x8s three layers deep in a staircase arrangement. I was worried the undercarriage between the front and back wheels of the Camry would hang up on the curb, but it wasn't an issue. Camry now safely behind the fence in the RV parking area.

Also took down a set of shelves the PO had installed in the bonus room and replaced them with a 4'Hx5'W double door cabinet that came out of the garage. It'll make a nice liquor cabinet once I get some melamine for some shelves.

To round out the day I installed a ScanGauge3 in the van so I can keep an eye on transmission temperature and other engine variables. The loads are going to get heavier from here. Don't know enough about what else might be good to watch while towing, but there sure are a lot of sensors on that thing.

Need to get out the big ladder and screw down some roof panels today, not sure what else I'll get up to.