Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,981  
Good Morning Drew,
have to make an appointment to get my eyes examined. Starting to see little black things in left eye at certain angles.
that isn't likely to be good.
one more malfunction in an ever growing list.
Yes, I have some black opaque dots in the right corner of my right eye ! I went to the optometrist last year, and he told me they were floaters, and would eventually go away ! Well that was over 6 months ago and they have not gone away yet ! ;)

On a more positive note, I have perfect vision for a 72 year old, and still do not need glasses at my age ! I do use cheaters when reading fine print, but can get by without them if needed !

Have a good afternoon !

/ Good morning!!!! #183,983  
Unless you're voting for a president, or congress person or mayor, or chief of police... Basically anyone in a position of authority,
money and power has always corrupted
I have always wondered why organized religion, all the religions, haven't done more to guide us, remind us
of what is right and wrong and why there is need for compassion among differences. We seem to have a ways to go.

I reached out to Ron and he is pretty firm about avoiding confrontation and politics.
let's give him some time
as one of the more thin skinned folks here, I can appreciate his position, and his friendship.
onward into the snow...

/ Good morning!!!! #183,984  
In regards to the eye...

Floaters float. They move about. A lot of floaters, dark curtain shading, flashing lights is cause for concern. A opthomologist should be consulted.
Spots that don't move about....no idea. I would consult the medical community.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,985  
this floats around in the same area. ??
made an eye exam appt for tomorrow afternoon
first they said see you in six weeks.
Uh no, I'll go somewhere else.
how about tomorrow?
that works...

l

/ Good morning!!!! #183,986  
Good morning! Low of 30°, heading towards 43°. Sunny, still breezy with 20-25 mph winds. No precip in the 7 day forecast.

RNG, can you divert some of that rain? Hope you can get the things loaded without any problems....and dry....

I agree with keeping GM clean. It takes a bit of self control to not make comments about certain subjects. Everyone has an opinion, some only slightly different, but others can be opposite ends of the spectrum. To each his own.....

Don, hope all the landscaping gets by. Doesn't sound like it's as bad as the last big freeze. Strange that you're so much colder than up here.

Today's agenda is to get those pesky shelf brackets stained and assembled. While they are drying, I'll get the walls marked out for positioning. Maybe get to start sanding the shelves (wishful thinking)

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,987  
62°F and no rain.

Easy day yesterday. Mowing and football. And I started my state taxes.

Need to file those taxes today

Will refill my diesel cans when in town today. Smallish Happy Hour at local Mexican place.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #183,989  
I have this weird "floater" in my right eye. It looks like a small scribble line, a small curly thread.....

Basically caused by looking at a welding arc for a split second.....

At my last eye exam, I asked if there was anything that could be done, explaining that it was from an "arc"..... the Dr just said "at our ages, you will just get floaters.... they will go away". I don't think he was paying attention.... It doesn't irritate or cause any problems, so.....

/ Good morning!!!! #183,990  
it's funny, if I sort of focus on it, black lines/spot goes away.
only when I'm looking basically straight ahead that I see it
pretty sure that's what it is. One more sign of age...
Mayo:

Eye floaters are spots in your vision. They may look to you like black or gray specks, strings, or cobwebs.
They may drift about when you move your eyes. Floaters appear to dart away when you try to look at them directly.
Most eye floaters are caused by age-related changes that occur as the jelly-like substance (vitreous)
inside your eyes liquifies and contracts. Scattered clumps of collagen fibers form within the vitreous
and can cast tiny shadows on your retina. The shadows you see are called floaters.