Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,061  
Good Evening Guys,
Got a couple hours in out in the shop. Fitting the legs to the seat mortises is a little tricky. I will get it done, just hoping I can wrap it up sometime on monday before we head back to Ct ! My hope is to get the front legs to the point where I can bring them to Ct to turn the tapers on the legs !🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3727.jpeg
    IMG_3727.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3726.jpeg
    IMG_3726.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
   / Good morning!!!! #183,062  
I guess a successful day.... on the Jeep front anyway.....
Got the new driveshaft installed. Filled a gallon into the transmission. Took it out for a test drive..... whew! Trans is working as it should. They dodged a bullet for sure!

Finding the leak was a lot easier than fixing it. Couldn't get a socket, let alone a rachet in the space. Two stupid hose clamps on a 1/2" hose crammed up against the radiator, behind the lower radiator hose.... maybe an 1/8th of a turn with a wrench.....in the 3" x 3" space.....

After finding that the first clamp was stripped and wouldn't tighten, and the second was loose quite a bit. Replaced them both and made sure that they were aligned to get a screwdriver on them. No leaks.

After being contorted into multiple shapes doing the above.... well just called it quits. It's fixed and parked. I can focus on the woodworking tomorrow.....

/ Good morning!!!! #183,063  
Good Evening Guys,
Got a couple hours in out in the shop. Fitting the legs to the seat mortises is a little tricky. I will get it done, just hoping I can wrap it up sometime on monday before we head back to Ct ! My hope is to get the front legs to the point where I can bring them to Ct to turn the tapers on the legs !🙏
Definitely a tricky mortise! Can't wait to see the finished product! I am assuming walnut?

/ Good morning!!!! #183,066  
Happy Birthday wagtail nice wood gentlemen. Peaceful day watched some football Go COWBOYS sorry thomas been a fan since they came in the league 1960

/ Good morning!!!! #183,067  
Merry Christmas and happy new year. Hope Santa was good to y'all.

I cleaned house this year. Got a flat top grill, rotisserie attachment for the pellet smoker, some flannel shirts that actually fit Kids got me a fancy knife set for grilling Son in law got me a couple new tools.

And...... Santa delivered an Brand new Massey Ferguson 1825E with quick attach bucket loader, woods rotary cutter and a box blade

And before people comment, yes there's still bubble wrap on the ROPS and what you can't see from the photos is card board still zip tied to the loader arms

I stopped by the Massey dealer and signed paperwork the other day. Their driver loaded it up on their trailer and followed me home. I was a little excited. Once I unloaded the box blade off his truck I went straight to brush hogging didn't even notice the bubble wrap or cardboard still on it

Celebrated Xmas with the kids tonight, and then off to see mom tomorrow to celebrate with the rest of the family.

20231229_143934.jpg
20231229_151703.jpg
IMG_20231229_181638.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #183,069  
Good evening all. 31ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. light wind, clear sky, and high temp was 63ºF. Bike ride to stat day, 58 mile for me, slow to meet up with the group. Nap after lunch. After dinner watch Guardians of the Galaxy II and the Dallas game, wild finish, got away with poor clock management.
Friday 5:30 AM CST:
Kilroy Hope shopping for hunting gear was fun.
Kilroy interesting link.
Bill sorry for ice around the house, ashes would have helped. I'd rant too if I had that situation :)
Scott(vt) hope you got your snow.
Frits glad wife like the coffee, you will get your coffee you like :) Hope you figure out how to post the correct link.
Dennis glad it is working for you.
Ken glad good dinner Friday night. Sorry about coffee maker. Hope the light project works out.
RNG hope you have a good weekend and safe trip back to Yankee Hill. Sorry to hear about your friend and tinnitus. Sorry HD trip.
Drew hope raking went well.
David hope trip to Hilo went well.
Gstrom looks like Texas weather :)
Frits Glad good trip, and firewood stash replenished. Hope the kids are moving out.
David good luck with finding the right balance on the pump.
NHBX hope you got the tools put away and shop cleaned up.
Scott(vt) interesting option.
Randy(wag) glad you had help and laundry hoist in place.
Kyle glad you got wheel off and onto the trannie work.
Saturday 3:44 AM posts:
Ron glad you found leak and easy fix. Hope you enjoyed your day. Nice pic
Billy glad rain stopped. Hope you got your wood stash replenished. I flunked Rorschach test :)
Mike very sorry to learn of your dad. My sincere condolences. Hope you day was OK.
Thomas hope good day and nothing pending.
Kilroy glad good shopping trip for hunting gear. My last trip to Buc-ees included a fill-up for 2.399/gal unleaded. Hope today went as well.
Frits sorry about landline. nice pic
Bill hope dusting was nice.
Scott(vt) hope you got your puttering in today and some snow. nice pic
Buppies sorry no snow. Have fun with Ron's weather forecast. prayers sent.
Drew nice of you to sell the tV cheap and help them.
Paul sounds like you are enjoying having the plane back. Don't remember you mention the tail light strobe. Hope you were not exiled for too long.
Scotty hope rock removal went as good as dragging the driveway. Plasma cutter, oh boy toy, er, tool!
Kyle as far as I know cat was replaced. 34K on the truck. Misfires a few months ago did not help cats. Antihistamines did end up working last night, may get some nasal spray next town trip. Is that the Impala?
Don interesting agility ladder. Sorry brother has covid, does he have other health risks? Sorry about H&F same luck as David :(
Drew glad you thought to put new batteries in remote. Sorry about power not to the speakers ;).
Dennis sorry about wife having heart issues.
Dennis hope you enjoy the piddling.
Ted good luck with Jeep, hope you can fix the trannie line, and no slipping after refill.
Morec catch up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,070  
Happy New Years Eve!

I hope it’s a good start for everyone in 2024!
I had to put a battery on the backhoe so I could finish piling and burning brush, pulled 2 stumps. These 23f lows finally bit that battery.
Riptides, our condolences for your loss. Prayers for your family.

Prayers everyone stays well. If you aren’t prayers you get well soon.

Our country needs prayers too.