Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #177,911  
Looks like I need to replace batteries already in my lot camera. Just noticed no pics the last 2 days. Put new in Aug 12, just under 7 weeks ago.

I got all the grass mowed today. it was really tall and thick after the recent rains. amazing how fast it turned from brown to thick green. 3 hrs on the meter today.
There were 2 apples on my northern spy tree, first i've seen on it. I picked them and will try them. They are more a cooking apple.

scott, nice chest.
Home you'll get enough apple for home made apple sauce. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #177,912  
55 high in 70s today paver still in shop not good

Try to finish job on bent mountain patch see what day brings

People cannot read Thomas or they figure they are above the rules

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #177,913  
   / Good morning!!!! #177,916  
47F cloudy60F for high maybe couple quick passing showers this afternoon.

Outside chores done E muffin time.

1:25am owl started hooting near the bedroom window for good half hour,even one of the kitten weren't happy. 🙄
Plans for today...3-4 hours parts store delivering.stop for critter food treats,afternoon puttering and date night.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #177,917  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

60.8F going to high 70s, sunny all day.

So far, no leaks on the repaired pipe assembly in the hot tub, still leaving everything open for another week or three, just in case.

I haven’t checked the cold water heater yet, but as of last night, no leaks.

Now that I have (apparently) successfully done the anode on our cold water heater, I know it has never been done on my mother’s unit, so that will go on the to-do list…

I did not remove the lower element - I forgot to do it while the tank was empty. So when I drain it again in the spring that will get checked.

Today’s itinerary includes a trip to WallyWorld for some plastic storage bins - I need two so I can attempt to do gravity honey extraction and storage of frames, Mrs needs some for putting summer clothing away. Then work on the hives and remove supers and install feeder boxes, then a trip to woodlot with the dogs, since they haven’t had a walk up the mountain in several days.

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe productive blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #177,918  
good morning, 58 going to 69 drizzle but no rain in FC.

That tool chest is beautiful craftmanship. Saw the Gerstner chests costing thousands. Using the wood chests protects from rust

The paver repair is taking a while. Do they need more parts?

/ Good morning!!!! #177,919  
Good evening all. 67ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind, sky went to overcast, then cleared off, and high temp was 95ºF. Putter to start day, bike ride, lunch, then conserve energy until nap. Mexican for dinner.
RS good to hear you are still licking.
Drew sorry about the early morning fast. Hope unpacking and laundry went well.
Ron glad mowing got done sorry about internet, any idea what happened? hope grocery shopping went well. Nice pic
Buppies sorry still so far behind. Also sorry about no critters. Hope paver can be finished soon. prayers sent.
Kilroy hmmmmm. I seem to recall OSHA violation being in there somewhere. ;)
Mike hope dump run was successful. Nice way to start your day :)
Thomas hope parts store went well, any idea how long temp job will continue?
Kilroy glad pipe repair holding. Sorry about water heater anode. Hope new tools help change that.
Scott(vt) hope unclaimed funds project. Good to hear pool filter cleaned up, hope tarping goes well. Have fun wit all the mowing and rainy deadlines.
Paul good to hear TSA almost done, hope site was working. Hope the speaker goes well. Hope trip was safe.
Billy glad good trip to Raleigh. Have you had a chance to hold GD yet, I had to wait 3 days :(
Gstrom hope vaccine went well.
Frits hope infusion went smoothly. Bet it was fun watching deer.
Ted hope you can start back in on addition soon.
Don sorry to hear about Hospice food bowel, hope you can fix it.
RNG hope you can take advantage of weather. Sorry about all the paperwork, glad you were able to start on engine, As parts get organized, you should be able to get more engine work done.
Don sorry you are missing out on wild west show. Nice link.
David hope all your arrangements hold up. Hope dentist visits went well.
Kilroy glad anode came out so easy.
Scott(really nice work on that tool box!!
Thomas Glad good day at parts store. Sorry about the hunters, here there are people who know better than to drive on other people yards. Not many movies require much mind to follow.
Dennis glad mowing on lot done.
Ted sorry about all the spending.
Billy nice looking anvil, Blacksmith working on anything?
Billy never saw a twin "stick" tractor before :)
Drew nice supper, hope you sleep well.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /sleeping, /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.
If it came out easy, I wouldn’t have needed to buy power tools 😂🤣😂🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #177,920  
Good Afternoon m7040,
I was a toolmaker/modelmaker for almost 40 years, and did have a Gerstner tool chest. But as a woodworker my plan was always to build my own chest !

I built this chest about 25 years ago. The carcass is black walnut, the drawers are butternut and the diamond inlays are rosewood. The drawer pulls are brass that I turned on a lathe. The drop front iinset is birdseye maple, and I also made the spring loaded locks that hold the front up while in the locked position ! Fun project !
Very nice work — my meager collection of machine instruments reside in a generic metal box…