Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #168,201  
The Ol’ “ProMotion in lieu of Raise” thingy?
the fact that the boss did not talk with Ken first, without HR there, is interesting.
Maybe that's company policy. Lots of unhappy folks sue the company particularly on termination.
Now Ken is a white non handicapped guy, so he has limited protections...
Particularly if he is an "at-will" employee, meaning company can stop employment at any time without reason and blame cost. Or something.

I'm hoping the change for Ken is a good one.

having my own business most of my life was wonderful. But like most of us, the first ten years was formative.
Yes sir Boss, how would you like your coffee?...

/ Good morning!!!! #168,206  
partially successful in garage
fixed one mower and botched the other
replaced mower blades on JD X390, greased it while somewhat up in air, that went easily other than bashing a knuckle.
Then the fun stuff, replacing air cleaner and plugs on Gravely, 23hp Vanguard twin.
backfired and popped and ran awfully, felt like a shorted out plug wire. Wonder if one wire broke while pulling it off.
Need to start from scratch again, make sure QC12YC plugs are gapped at .030, maybe one got pushed in
I reconnected the plug wires very carefully, seemed fine. I screwed something up.
will try again tomorrow

plugs were wet, from being started and stopped and not run hard enough, plus choke is generous

bleeding hearts starting to bloom, a favorite Spring flower
blackberries starting to produce flowers
one eggplant leaf did not like our 34 degree morning

Attachments

• IMG_1715 (1).JPG
    IMG_1715 (1).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1714 (1).JPG
    IMG_1714 (1).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1713 (1).JPG
    IMG_1713 (1).JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1712 (1).JPG
    IMG_1712 (1).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 36
   / Good morning!!!! #168,208  
partially successful in garage
fixed one mower and botched the other
replaced mower blades on JD X390, greased it while somewhat up in air, that went easily other than bashing a knuckle.
Then the fun stuff, replacing air cleaner and plugs on Gravely, 23hp Vanguard twin.
backfired and popped and ran awfully, felt like a shorted out plug wire. Wonder if one wire broke while pulling it off.
Need to start from scratch again, make sure QC12YC plugs are gapped at .030, maybe one got pushed in
I reconnected the plug wires very carefully, seemed fine. I screwed something up.
will try again tomorrow

plugs were wet, from being started and stopped and not run hard enough, plus choke is generous

bleeding hearts starting to bloom, a favorite Spring flower
blackberries starting to produce flowers
one eggplant leaf did not like our 34 degree morning
Put the old plugs in and try it our first.
I had a plug once with a hairline crack that did that.
I have a plug tester if you need it.

/ Good morning!!!! #168,209  
Went to look for plants this morning that wife wanted but no luck so ordered online. Mulched a flower bed with a full tractor bucket load. Worked the shovel mostly with the left hand so took a while but got it done and shoulder feels fine. Fished out some fence poles and moved them up to location and will attempt to do it without help. Was going to start the service on the ZT but it is getting later than I wanted.
I remember the business cycles of lay offs and hiring like mad. At times it went from a 2000 man office to 50. Lots of worry but it all worked out.
RNG very nice pictures