Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,911  
63°F and 1.44 inches rain.
Looks to be start of a beautiful, hopefully productive day.

Guys lost at H&F, but excellent meal and company.

Expecting to make good progress with the poly panels provided wx is cooperative.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #167,912  
Good Morning.
70 when I woke up, 79 now, headed into the 80’s.
Another dry day.

Yesterday got the grill back together and working as it should with the new igniter after Amazon brought me 1/8” spade connectors.

Today I started assembling an electric RC airplane that FedEx brought me. It should be fun, it’s got a 2.1 meter wingspan, and supposedly loads of power.
Gonna take a break from that and put the Progressive mower on the tractor and get the open areas mowed before tomorrow’s rain.

Zoe is definitely training me, not the other way around. She is learning, but I’m the one being trained.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,914  
Sounds like you are suffering for your art.

Given what I paid for the saw, I can afford to invest a little "blood and pain" equity into it ... ;)

Great watching all of this come together.

Yeah ... seems to be taking forever ... but I'm pretty happy with how it's progressing thus far.

Next one should go quicker ... :LOL:

/ Good morning!!!! #167,917  
Drew, ahhhh Ft Dix and Pemberton. Met Sophie while I was stationed there. That was her Dad’s last active duty assignment, then he was a civilian cook on MaGuire. She graduated Pembroke HS and lived in Browns Mills. Our 1st house was in Browns Mills.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,918  
KJC, have my mouth watering. Growing up on the Maine seacoast we didn’t think of HoJo’s as real fried clams, but I sure enjoyed many over the years as many many road trips involved a stop at a HoJo rest stop.. Would love to have some right now.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,919  
Buppies - prayers for things today
BEF - looks like you are having too much fun
Chris - glad that the fire didn't get any closer (yikes) - maybe the garden wagon is now a garden art piece
LS / Drew - I had a date once that did not go according to plan. Like a perfect gentleman I opened the car door to get her seated, closed the door, then went to drivers side. She was laughing / crying as I got in. I said What's Up? She said ... I was reaching for the seatbelt when you nicely closed the door = swollen finger :) oops, we dated for a year after that LOL
(thank you, I needed something else to think about)

/ Good morning!!!! #167,920  
Good Afternoon - currently 76°

Going back to mom's this weekend and my daughter said she is coming also..My mom will love that..Shopping and eating is required for sure...Will put her humming bird feeders up for her also..and will be making some home made banana ice cream....

Have a great weekend ....

Mark