Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,641  
"I’m more concerned the government seems to have access to the data."

You don't have to worry about privacy if you are innocent... But who is completely innocent these days.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #164,642  
"I’m more concerned the government seems to have access to the data."

You don't have to worry about privacy if you are innocent... But who is completely innocent these days.

Chris
Define completely as it relates to use of a DNA crime. You already trust the government for insuring your money and they are the ones who give you your identity numbers and papers.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,643  
43° overcast. Rain just to our south.
Worship streaming did not go well. Seems to have been Facebook issue.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,644  
You receive reports about your ancestry and genetic predispositions to specific traits and diseases. It's interesting to see all of the cousins around the world.

What do you think the government will do with the information?
Genetic databases is one of the tools used to identify the Idaho collage students killer.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,645  
"No coughing fits last night, but took a while to fall asleep. Maybe after an hour or so, finally found a comfortable position and slept through the night. This morning evacuated another bunch of mucous initially, but seem to be remaining clear for the time being.... fingers crossed!"

Darn glad your over the hump wish recovery would speed up for you LS.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,646  
36F clear sky high for today 44F felt good compare to week ago.

Did just enough to kept dust off me, it was restless nap for both kitten decided to join me. :oops:
Plans for the evening...Super Bowl with nachos,good chance bowl jello mix with fruit with whip cream...pretty sure I'll have to share whip cream with those two rascals. :)

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,647  
Temperature has risen to 37 heavy rain bent mountain 30 now snow

/ Good morning!!!! #164,648  
Good (Monday [+ Superb Owl]) morning. Overnight Low of 9C and it's presently 20.8C, fairly clear with a bit of a breeze. There was 2.1mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900.

I've already paid my ute rego for the year online and not much else on for the rest of the day until a Parish Council meeting late this arvo at 1630. I'm sure that there will be something that I can get up to as the day progresses.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,649  
ken, I did move it sslowlyy. Was going to attach it with screws, then changed my mind mainly because this location is temporary, used zip ties instead.

Got my two 1 gallon hydraulic oil containers refilled. Moved the SMV sign, topped off the tractor hydraulics and scraped the driveway again. The temperature was above freezing. Either Tuesday or Wednesday I will take care of everybody else and maybe do this place again. The more slush I scrape off in these warm temperatures, the easier walking will be when the temps dip down below freezing again.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,650  
Good evening all. 33ºF fir the start, light breeze, clear sky, heavy frost. Light wind, clear sky, and High temp of 65ºF. Chapel to start day, made pancakes for breakfast, then putter for a while, Installed new hanger on bike, after trying to remove rusted screw with no success. Did have to shorten mounting screws, ans rear brake needs more truing, but bike almost ready for test ride. Watched second half of football game, glad KC won.
Bill There used to be TV tuner cleaner, not sure if it is still made.
Ron good you have better view of traffic at corner. Glad you got a nap. Nice woodpecker.
Ron thanks for link.
Billy glad you got hike in, how is the leg?
Drew sounds like you are excited about RV.
Thomas hope you watched Super Bowel, second half was some good football.
Kilroy don't sound so excited about doing your taxes ;) .
Bubbie hope you didn't get much ice. Prayers sent.
Joel after 2 pots coffee I would be unable to leave bathroom :(
Mike Sorry angle grinder died. Hope door frame works.
Frits glad good visit with daughter. Sorry about the lack of advancement. Sorry about IMac still giving you hard time.
RNG glad you got your held mail. Sorry about the trannie leak. Can't be the neutral switch, it already need replacement ;). Hope you get the two tree taken care of.
Paul nice work replacing the part. Glad head is working better now. hope you enjoyed your grandson time.
Don glad limb party and church went well. Sounds like 1 more session to go. Glad EGO tiller works good. It will be interesting to Houston study results.
Ken nice job on the grasses, hope party was good. Fox think it is dog?
Ted hope no wind damage from storms, hope you get some snow. Glad you got some sleep.
RS nice progress yesterday. Hope the paint cured ok. Hope you got frame done.
Scaredy sorry for the struggles, prayers sent. Glad you could check in.
PJ nice weather, good to hear dogs did well on bath day. Hope you enjoyed your music time.
James hope your Super Bowel party went well.
David good to hear the improvement. What is silly is when I want both teams to lose :)
Dennis sorry about streaming issues.
Thomas sorry kittens found you during nap.
Randy(wag) hope you kept busy enough.
Bill glad sign move done, Hope you can get more ice off driveways.
prayer for all , especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's voice, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou /eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.