Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,451  
18000 BTU Called the Hyper Heat Model. Not sure how that differs from regular 18000 BTU model but it heats very well
Last time I checked into them, the Hyper Heat model will provide heat until outside air gets down to the -5F range, the regular model only provides heat down to the +20F range. They will both provide heat below those temperatures, but the efficiency and heat output will drop way off.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,452  
Ron, I think I will try to fit a skid plate to the underside. That is only 1 hydraulic line in 10 years of ownership, so I don't think that is really too bad. I am going to talk to a buddy that has a tubing bender and see if he can bend small diameter (5/8" I think or whatever the metric equivalent is) schedule 40 pipe and put the necessary ends on.
The line that blew out is farther off the ground than the one that didn't, so I replaced them both. This must be a regular thing with Kiotis because the warehouse had them both in stock.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,454  
good morning all
nice day, going up into 50's in sun and clouds after morning sprinkle.
Decided to turn down that small rv. Just too much the matter with it, and dealer has never serviced it, has no idea
of what is wrong with it.
I like the MB Sprinter size, but hard to get bed arrangement that works for me. May go larger, either gas or diesel.
Might drive out to Shoemakersville (1.5 hours) to go see several possibles. Definitely want lower mileage on rig and
not so worn out. Otherwise I'm just inheriting someone else's problems.

tax info came in mail, need to work on that today.
Ran the snowblower and lawn mower yesterday, just to get the oil moving.
Knock on wood but haven't used the snowblower yet this winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,455  
Last time I checked into them, the Hyper Heat model will provide heat until outside air gets down to the -5F range, the regular model only provides heat down to the +20F range. They will both provide heat below those temperatures, but the efficiency and heat output will drop way off.
Yes it is supposed to heat at lower temps. The physical changes are likely a bigger condenser than the standard models to make it more efficient at lower ambients

/ Good morning!!!! #164,456  
18000 BTU Called the Hyper Heat Model. Not sure how that differs from regular 18000 BTU model but it heats very well

The one I put in my shop last summer was 24000, but the standard model, not Hyper Heat. The difference is that the Hyper Heat is supposed to work down to -15F and the standard one to -5. We have only had a couple of days in the low single digits so far this year, but the heat output was not even slightly effected.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,457  
Good morning! 36˚F but with full sun and a South wind we are heading to the 70s, but another cold front pushes through at 8PM.

Just read that the open cuts on the oak trees are subject to Oak Wilt ( this is the season for spread) so I need to paint the cut.

My pole saw should be here tomorrow just in time, we are having a work day at church Saturday. They have hundreds of downed limbs and partial downed limbs. Then off next week to take care of mom's hanging limbs. Will wear hard hat at both.

Today will take time to cut the potatoes so they can get hard on the cut side. Buppie's predicted cold will be hitting just when I was thinking about planting, may have to delay.

The "Farm" will finally be open this weekend after they got their power back on and limbs cleaned up. They used their full time help. It's nice to be part time seasonal with lot's of "vacation" time. Still no start again day scheduled but I am on the callback list. I see They are advertising for Valentines date night. Where do they come up with all these ideas? The artist instructor will be our own talented artist/face painter - Hanna
Upcoming-Events-24x36-1-1.png

/ Good morning!!!! #164,458  
Morning all, 31 going up to 58 and clouds are winning. Seems about 20-30 degrees warmer than normal.

Said goodbye to some more coworkers yesterday. :-(

Will try to call a few today to volunteer references/help where I can.

Found where the trees fell a few days back (big thumps). In my neighbors forest and fell away from road, so all good.

David -hope operation went well.

Had big team meeting today, no mention of layoffs, silence from executive team. They are horrible at communicating.

LS - feel better

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #164,459  
Yes it is supposed to heat at lower temps. The physical changes are likely a bigger condenser than the standard models to make it more efficient at lower ambients

I think that you are correct. Here’s the specs on a Hyper Heat 18k and a 24k standard. The condensers are the virtually the same height and weight despite the difference in capacity, and there is a 10 degree differential in the low ambient temperature for heat.

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #164,460  
49F and cloudy @ 07:30 with showers in the vicinity, heading up to around 64F for the high today ... which is record-setting territory. Gale warning issued for Lake Erie, due to high winds expected.

Coffee made and enjoying the first cup.

Hopper feeder refilled first thing yesterday plus corn scattered for the ground feeders.

Then got the cross beams and shorter legs cut for another set of saw horses. Noticed that I'm missing one of the wing nuts for the brackets ... 🤬

Woman washed off the base plate for the drill guide, getting that lubed up and put back together will be the first item on the agenda today.

Made the run down to the corner and picked up another 5 gallons of diesel for the torpedo heater which brought the tank up to just shy of half full.

Stopped by the shop on the way out and fired up the double barrel stove.

USPS delivered the MircoJig System to mailbox along with a rebate check from Menards so I grabbed those on the way back in.

When I got back had some discussion with the Woman. She said She wanted to work on something together today ... like taking another crack at the shower/tub valve ... :giggle:

Told her it would be better to do that on Friday or Saturday, since the temps would be cooler and it's easier to heat the garage and shop on warmer days.

So I got to head up to shop and spend pretty much all day working the Safety Kleen drum. Got the holes in the lid deburred and about 80% of the sanding done. Temp in the shop was 87F when I left late last evening and it was very toasty ... :giggle:

Hopefully get that finished up today and get it shot with primer and a topcoat.

While I was up at the shop Amazon showed up and dropped off the router lift. Looked like it was the same truck that was here earlier in the week. Guy ended up driving on the lawn (in multiple places) and over one of my driveway markers ... AGAIN ... which is starting to piss me off ... 🤬

Think this will be the first time I have ever given them a bad report. I'm guessing this guy will have a short career as an Amazon delivery driver.

Did not get over to the barn for more plywood.

Really wishing I could have brought the tabletop over for the woodworking bench as it was really nice out ... but it looks like we have more nice weather coming up and I should be ready for it by then.

Time to get moving.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday ... (y)