Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #162,881  
I have a larger trailer registered in Vermont so familiar with that but to get it registered it requires the following which I don't have:
Original or certified copy of the last registration certificate and all bills of sale thereafter. Bill of Sale must contain sufficient information to identify the vehicle including Make, Year, VIN, Purchase Price, Mileage, Signature of Seller, and Date of Sale.

A copy of the last registration certificate showing my name will avoid having the bill of sale also.
That is what I am stuck on

Here we can register as “home built”.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,882  
Kyle does not realize just how close he came to being the owner of a Honda FG-110 tiller. First it would not start so I went to the filling station and bought fresh gasoline and it started. Then it would stop running, found hole in bulb and replaced it. Then it died out and leaked gasoline, stuck open throttle, WD 40 the heck out of the cable now it's working fine. Sorry Kyle I was able to find and fix the 3 problems.

As you can tell the garden's Kale is coming back. I'll give the kale another month before I harvest the kale and till the garden after adding manure and compost and then plant potatoes and set up the irrigation system. And as a bonus got 30 min of seat time!
IMG_1388.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #162,883  
It got more complicated with “real I’d”. I just finally got mine. I had to take birth certificate, proof of insurance, 2 proofs of residency, social security card, and my firstborn child.
They had all this stuff when I got my first one from them. But the government way is make everyone do it again and again.
VA seems to want all that ID stuff for just a regular drivers license, never mind a "Real ID". Liz was married, divorced, kept her married name for her kids sake, we haven't gotten married yet. The issue we are running up against is that her Birth Certificate doesn't match her married name. How many woman have the same married name as the name that is on their birth certificate????

/ Good morning!!!! #162,885  
The home built is not entirely out of the question because I modified the trailer to be longer to carry a grill and several bikes for the kids. See pictures showing how it was modified

IMG_1522.jpegIMG_1522.jpegIMG_1521.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpeg
    IMG_1520.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
   / Good morning!!!! #162,886  
LOL.

I don't have a birth certificate. It gets all sorts of interesting when I have to redo my security clearances. A lot of people are not familiar with what constitutes proof of identity.
That will be interesting. We have been interviewed several times for daughters security clearances even as far as our neighbors. She pays a lot of attention to her record to make sure she can pass reviews and renewals

/ Good morning!!!! #162,889  
   / Good morning!!!! #162,890  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 19C and it's presently 21.6C, overcast, calm with a wee bit of rain. There was 0.2mm in the gauge at 0900. The wind is predicted to increase this arvo.

Looking to chain-harrow/mulch Paddocks 3 & 4 today + grease/fuel the tractor for tomorrows post-Church hay-rounds task for a 'neighbour'. It's the first time doing this for her and Google Maps shows about a half hour drive just to get to the location... should be a 4 to 6 bottle of wine job. :) 🍷

That's about it, take care all.