Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #155,331  
Hey Roy,

Yes, a beautiful morning walking thru our 14 areas that adjoins 35 acres of forever wild. Our Bull Terrier and I encounter our normal Deer Friends, a Doe, Buck and a small fawn that live here. Last week we saw one of the two Bears that feeds on Buckthorns and lastly, many young Bronze Turkeys beginning to transit through.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,332  
was delighted to find out old friend's son is buying an almost new B Kubota with cab to plow his business parking lot snow.
And guess who gets to borrow it? 🚜

now if I knew where to borrow a land plane...actually already spec'd out one from EA. Lot cheaper donating a land plane to church than a tractor...which
I had actually considered but our caretaker does not maintain equipment well.
If I buy the land plane and give it to my friend, he will do the gravel roads in church graveyard for basically forever.
Guess I'll have to show him how to operate it. Should be fun.

1662293800572.png

/ Good morning!!!! #155,333  
60F clear sky low 80's for high chance late afternoon t storm and showers over night.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...finish raking small shoulder stones of the lawn cause by highway department,cover long stack cord,check game cams but mostly putter.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,334  
was delighted to find out old friend's son is buying an almost new B Kubota with cab to plow his business parking lot snow.
And guess who gets to borrow it? 🚜

now if I knew where to borrow a land plane...actually already spec'd out one from EA. Lot cheaper donating a land plane to church than a tractor...which
I had actually considered but our caretaker does not maintain equipment well.
If I buy the land plane and give it to my friend, he will do the gravel roads in church graveyard for basically forever.
Guess I'll have to show him how to operate it. Should be fun.

View attachment 760926
Looks like B2650???

/ Good morning!!!! #155,335  
. The collection of tools for AC install is close to complete. Should pay for itself on the first ac installation. Plan two more AC installations.

Looks like a great collection at that!
However, I did a chuckle thinking about the advice to be wary of a craftsman with all new tools. I know this because I am often guilty of doing the same thing. I never saw a tool I didn’t need.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #155,336  
Looks like B2650???
2019 B2650
Not sure if my dad shared the story behind this tractor. Owner has a house down in sea isle he hired landscapers to do some mulching.
He showed up one weekend to a large pile in his driveway. I guess he was upset so he went down to the Kubota dealer and told them if you have it in my driveway by noon ill write the check

like new, 60 hours.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,337  
Good Morning.
It’s 70 going to 85 with a good chance of rain later in the day.
Yesterday was spent puttering around here, had to empty bags of feed into the bins, beat back the hedgerows, clean out the smoker and load the fire box for an overnight run.
Got the pork trimmed and rubbed, and the got a call to join a group of acoustic pickers at 7.

So I got the smoker fired up, and loaded a bass into the car. Had to wait a little while close it up and load the meat, but got it all set, and headed out. Thanks to modern technology, I could keep an eye on it via my iPhone.

IMG_9603.jpg

IMG_9605.jpg

I didn’t get home until almost 2am, but had a great time, they were still playing when I left, but slowing down.
Just checked on the smoker, it will be done before noon.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,338  
Looks like a great collection at that!
However, I did a chuckle thinking about the advice to be wary of a craftsman with all new tools. I know this because I am often guilty of doing the same thing. I never saw a tool I didn’t need.

Good observation and advice. And true in my case only having experience with automotive ac installs and repairs. Most expensive part was the vacuum pump which is also the most critical to get down to low levels of vacuum. Important to get all the moisture out of the system before filling with refrigerant. The old pump that I had for many years was not up to the task and had an oil leak. Tested the new pump down to 10 microns which is about as low as it gets.
IMG_1004.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #155,339  
Good morning! 69 now, high is only supposed to be 74. Good chance of more rain today.

We survived the show. Really large crowd. It rained yesterday and looked like more rain last evening, but the rain held off and the band put on a good show. I talked to the drummer for a while before the show started. Have known him for many years.

Since it was off and on rain yesterday, stayed in the garage and worked on the race bike. Got a lot of the primary battery power and ignition wiring cleaned up. Next up is the fuel injector/fuel pump wiring. Who ever wired this bike, to be polite, was a moron.

Everyone stay safe out there,

/ Good morning!!!! #155,340  
Morning all, sunny and feels warm already as it heads to 88.
Concert in Philly was good Red Hot Chili Peppers were pretty on. The two warm up bands were pretty good too. Full capacity crowd.

20220903_210122.jpg

Yesterday's pool helper.
20220903_133504.jpg

And finally got a decent sized Hungarian pepper. These are great on the grill.

20220903_112744.jpg