Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #148,401  
Good morning to all! Low was a nice 50°, high should hit 67°. Wind returned last night, a constant 20-30 mph, gust a little higher. Supposed to be worse this afternoon.

My friend pulled out this morning to head back to Arizona for a couple of weeks, then heading up to the NW for a month. They haven't worked out the full trip, but then heading over to Minnesota and the Dakotas. They'll do 4-5 months on the road.
He asked if I could convert the recliner area into a dinette.... not sure if I want to take on that job. Not hard to do, just time consuming.

Mostly, I hope you have fun on the ride and the drive back isn't as bad traffic wise.
Paul, nice job on the crossovers.

Ken, nice daffodils. Our bulbs are just starting to emerge. No sign of the asiatic lilies yet.... The grape hyacinths are blooming though.

I saw Lowes has their yearly sale on mulch this week.... gonna be making a couple trips to get 2 pallets worth (100 bags). Can't beat 5 bags for $10.

I'm undecided on today's agenda. Might just put the feet up.....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #148,402  
Thanks for the compliments.
I do wind my own inductors when I have to, but those were all store bought. I usually get a little higher value than I need, then unwind them to spec. I can buy them much cheaper than I can wind them. The big issue is supply, inductors I can adjust or wind myself, but capacitors are another story. I have had some on back order for almost a year.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,403  
Doug, sounds like you found the right prescription 🤙

/ Good morning!!!! #148,404  
52, off and in clouds, windy and just plain cold. Did a complete litter box swap out and cleaning this morning. Dumped in the tractor bucket and hauled it back to the woods.
Mowed grass 10 days ago and it needs it again. This was supposed to be flower planting day, but too miserable with the wind.
I watched Ford vs Ferrari last night, very entertaining. Not sure about the rest of the day, but it won’t be outside.
I hope everyone keeps improving.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,405  
MotoGP racing about to air on NBC here stateside. Live from Austin Circuit of the Americas racetrack. 1pm central.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,406  
48F and partly cloudy @ 14:00, heading up to a high of only 54F. Winds out of the WNW @ 10 to 20 mph.

Refilled hopper and deer feeder last evening, also two suet feeders ... saw a red-bellied out on one of them a little bit ago. Also woodchuck out in flower bed ... had to bang on window to send him scurrying for his hole.

I haven't been outside yet today, but I think I'm inclined to agree with top: probably a little cooler than I'd prefer it to be, to be outside working ... particularly if it involves riding around in the cool breeze ... so will probably not be coring the lawn today.

With a predicted high temp of 66F, Tuesday seems like a much better choice ... :giggle:

Instead I think I'll work on sterilizing some screened compost and getting seeds started for the garden. Went out in the garage last night and located the peat pots and brought them inside. There were 16 left ... times 8 holes each = 128 ... should be enough to get started.

Beyond on that, not sure what all I'll get into ... although I think I hear some dirty dishes that are calling my name.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Sunday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #148,407  
I always thought that a class C would be nice to have..... until I saw the cost these days.... That and the added maintenance, decided that a nicely done upgraded trailer would sufice.

That’s what we said after talking about it awhile. I said with a trailer, we can unhook and drive around. But still would be nice to drive it instead of pulling it.
We are looking for property we can camp on for a few years.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,409  
Thanks for the compliments.
I do wind my own inductors when I have to, but those were all store bought. I usually get a little higher value than I need, then unwind them to spec. I can buy them much cheaper than I can wind them. The big issue is supply, inductors I can adjust or wind myself, but capacitors are another story. I have had some on back order for almost a year.

Thanks. The caps and inductors we use at work, I have to use microscope to see them. Lol

/ Good morning!!!! #148,410  
As soon as we got home from worship and lunch, I got trash out, carried a bag of pellets up from the barn, came in and started the stove. Wind is chilly out. 45°

Hope a nap will kick in soon.