Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,921  
Nope, never had a clue. The All-Knowing Google tells me it was named that by Blue Bombers fans because of the blue label. Please tell me there's a better story than that.
There you have it. The proper name for it is Labatts Pilsner.
EVERYBODY just calls it 'blue'. Most people call Molsons Canadian just plain 'Canadian' and Molsons Export 'EX'. Molsons golden is just plain 'Golden'.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,924  
The guesses on the J-Mark tool are not quite there. The label is engraved on the handle not a pour spout and the pointed metal coming from it is solid, not a straw. ?????

/ Good morning!!!! #147,925  
Don, I can’t remember what it is but its familiar as all get out. If my father was still alive I’m sure he could tell me what it is. I’m not real sure that there isn’t one in his garage. If you squeeze the handle does it lock, stay squeezed?

/ Good morning!!!! #147,926  
Don, I can’t remember what it is but its familiar as all get out. If my father was still alive I’m sure he could tell me what it is. I’m not real sure that there isn’t one in his garage. If you squeeze the handle does it lock, stay squeezed?
I'll check it out next time I'm there. Thanks.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,929  
36F and cloudy @ 22:00, heading down to 32F for the low. Looking forward to the big warmup tomorrow.

We actually ended up getting a couple of inches of snow the other day, much to my surprise, but as you can see below it's gone already.

Refilled Hopper feeder and put about five scoops of whole corn in the deer feeder, also reloaded two suet feeders (one down and one up)

Bulbs on the northern end of the bed (which gets more sun) are making a good showing:

IMG_1567 copy.jpg

Peonies also starting to poke through, but kind of hard to make out in that pictures.

Woman gave me a haircut which I was way overdue for.

Scheduled some bills for payment and did some online banking.

Handled a couple of emails, credit came in for the plants that did not ship last fall ... it went to the junk mail folder which may have been what happened first time around.

Made the run to Menards to pick up order, placed another one for a few additional items: two 12" frost-free hose bibs/hydrants, three 1/2 copper sweat unions, and three 3/4" slip pvc crosses (for bird feeders)

Got Menards rebates printed out and filled out the rebate form and stuck it in the mailbox on the way out.

Sadly we did not stop for Mexican on the way home ... :(

Hope everyone had a great day !

/ Good morning!!!! #147,930