Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,042  
We got an inch and a half of badly needed rain yesterday, with lots of lightning and some wind. Bad storms and a twister or two went south. Went turkey hunting this morning. Heard some gobbles, but saw no birds. Had 2 deer walk right by me (10 yards), and didn't notice me. My scent was blowing the other way...
Saw a turkey on the lot we looked at monday, it walked up thru the woods ahead of us. I took a picture, but I don't see it in the picture below. Saw several others along the road that day.

20240415_145453_IMG_5081 (2).JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #189,044  
Yeah, that's probably a 1031 exchange. Just be careful to get everything done in the right time frame
Yes, that is it. you have 45 days after the sale of the first property to identify the 2nd property to buy, then you have 180 days from the sale of the first property to close on the 2nd. Has to go thru a 3rd party, you can't receive the funds direct from the first sale, has to be held in escrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,045  
75F and mostly cloudy @ 16:45, and there is an Active Tornado Watch. Huge line of storms to the west, Channel 3 Weather Babe is on and sounds pretty excited.

Maybe an actual tornado on the ground a couple of counties over, sounds like it might be headed our way. Extreme rainfall - a near 3" per hour rate. Woman is getting the 411.

We just got back from Menards in Massillon. Persuaded The Woman to run me down there as I only got 3 hours sleep and am still pretty tired.

Picked up this little 4 shelf "greenhouse" which they had in stock:

Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 16.48.12.png

Already have it put together, just need to move the aquarium planter stand and some of The Woman's plants back outside and move it over to the sliding glass door in the dining room.

Not real big (27W x 19D x 63H) ... but will give me a place to park trays of seedlings once they sprout so they can grow a little ... and hopefully The Squeak will not make herself sick by trying to eat them ... or otherwise get in trouble ... :devilish:

Also picked up some more seeds while we were down there. Some stuff we were out of or low on, plus some new things to try:

IMG_3176 copy.jpg

Another redbud seedling has popped and I got everything that was thirsty watered before we headed out.

Cabbage and broccoli seedling are really popping.

Starting to hear rumble of thunder, looks like the worst of the storm will head to the south and we'll just get grazed.

Rich may get it pretty good though.

Likely be an early evening for me. Probably The Woman too.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,046  
good trip to TSC, got the last propane bottle filled, and then bought two blue hydrangea bushes, tiny things
not sure one is alive..., and some other annuals they had out in parking lot.
Bonnie veggies are five dollars a plant. Wow. Where's the 3 for 10???

planted the new plants, cloudy out

(y)

RS sorry you lost a few, I have a few seedlings with sun scorch
plant plenty, see who survives

If even half of what I've planted survives I'll have way more than what I have use for.

Probably end up giving some away to friends and relatives.

And still have seeds left.

Now to order that peppermint extract to the critters off of them ...

/ Good morning!!!! #189,048  
Good Afternoon,
l. I went to Home Depot and got another exactly like it and highly recommend it - https
Don, Diablo has great stuff, I buy circular saw blades, sanding disks for rotary sander, all kinds of stuff ! All good quality !

Worked all day and then drove to Lowe’s to buy mulch that was on sale ! I loaded 20 large bags on a large push cart and could barely push it ! A young guy felt sorry for me and helped me push it to the cash register! 😂 Then the cashier asked me if I needed help loading it into my pickup ! I said Yes ! I got up in the bed and a store employee helped me load it !
Got the mulch for $2 per bag, and I gave the guy that helped me load it $5 tip ! I don’t know if I could have done it by myself ! 😉

All this mulch is going to Vermont tmrw, for Kathleen’s flower bed in front of the house ! Won’t be getting any gas mileage with that load on the truck ! 😉

RS, your lawn looks beautiful!

Hope all have a good evening, just took a hot shower and that is it for me ! 😀

/ Good morning!!!! #189,049  
Good Evening Bill,
Thought I would mention that the two loading stations at the terminal for asphalt just opened up ! Boy does that stuff stink ! They load on two gigantic scales, weigh in weigh out !

Kind of glad I don’t haul that stuff !

Have a good evening !