Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,221  
I had a dream... :cool:

View attachment 842034
apparently there is one guy who first built a quarter scale version of this, then a half scale.
Now he is going to do it just like this.
I hope he has no close neighbors

IMG_3575.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #183,223  

Drew,
You might be interested to know that the original Wall of Sound was powered by (a lot of) McIntosh MC2300 power amps. At that time, there were no “PA Amps” with anywhere near enough power, so Owsley, Healy and Wickersham went with the cutting edge of the audiophile world.

Bill Hanley also used McIntosh amplification at Woodstock five years prior to the Dead’s “Wall of Sound”

/ Good morning!!!! #183,224  
64°F and .19 inches rain. Wet day forecast.

Another great Happy Hour gathering. Totally uncoordinated but pot luck resulted in grilled shrimp on skewers, stir fried shrimp, and shrimp fried rice. Lots of delicious shrimp.

Likely another inside day. That’s OK, still have financial spreadsheets to convert to 2024.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #183,225  
The plane was delayed at DFW for 48 minutes..... couldn't find the reason for the delay on flight aware. Don't think weather was a cause.....

Here is the FAA airspace status page, you will find airports and routes with delays and the reason for them.
That’s not to say that the delay was airline induced, which is always a possibility.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,226  
The tractor hours led me to record all the vehicle mileages for the start of the year, and to look at my oil change records. OOOPS, looks like I thought I had changed subaru oil back in june when I did the truck and the pilot, but I couldn't find any pictures of changing it, like I did for the other 2. And I keep my trip meter A on subaru to show oil change miles, and it had wrapped around.... I was thinking I just forgot to change it. So, the subaru just got a long overdue oil change. Filled up washer fluid, and tires filled. 2 tires have slow leak on the subaru. Trash can is overflowing since I didn't get it out last week.
I bought some kirkland brand AAA batteries from costco, not too impressed by them in my computer mouse.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,228  
@Fuddyduddy1952 , @scott_vt and anyone still suffering from the 'lingering cough' Hope You Get Well Soon! Take hope, I think I am seeing daylight at the end of this tunnel. Two days ago, mu voice went completely out and couldn't talk above a whisper. But this morning its starting to come back and my coughing has decreased over what it was before. I did attend Church Sunday morning with a pocket full of cough drops and only used two. Hardly coughed any. Seems to be worse when laying on my back in bed. Everyone double up on the Vit C and D and get well soon!

@Helogabals Those chairs actually look like they would be comfortable to sit in! Very Nice!

Prayers everyone stays or gets well and has a great 2024!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,229  
when I put the new speakers up on my home brew shelves, I had to tilt the speakers too much to line up properly with support underneath.
ordered some precut plexi panels that were great on size, and provide better support and blend in ok.

then worked on planning my big rv trip so my sister could know when to expect me.
yikes, it's 8 weeks now. That's with four hour days and lots of two night stops.
I'm likely only going to do this once so no sense rushing it.
my only time constraints are getting through the Rockies by early October and missing snow.

let's see, RNG, I just might be at Valencia Travel Village in Castaic CA on or around Sept 23. Pencil that in please.
Ted, coming through Albuquerque around Sept 30
PJ, want to see the St Louis Arch and Cahokia Mounds Sept 2
So far a week planned in Texas with stops in Amarillo, Wichita Falls,
Alvarado, Austin, Grange and Crystal City at the shore. And I can stop for lunch most days in between those towns, that's just where the proposed rv stop is.

much of what I see depends upon the size of the parking lot.
I would like to go to several zoos and several big aquariums. Was thinking San Diego zoo, been to Baltimore aquarium and others in East.
I certainly want to go to a Texas dance hall.
still have the number of a pretty Texas filly who
might show me a good time. Or at least be my date for dinner while I watch
line dancing. Maybe that would be too loud on my ears...I'll get a big cowboy hat with built in sound muffs..............

and I simply have to get my smart phone unlocked and get
the Uber app on it. And Waaz. and the trip weather tracker.

Attachments

• IMG_2731[1].JPG
    IMG_2731[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
   / Good morning!!!! #183,230  
The BIL's flight this morning was delayed over an hour. Southwest automatically booked him on another flight out of Denver this afternoon.

Funny that his first flight was landing as the original connecting flight was taking off....
The new connecting flight was supposed to be at 13:30....now delayed until 14:15.....
At least he's there, and now the plane is there....what could go wrong? This is his last flight to make it home.

We're glad he was still able to make it today. All the horror stories about having to sleep in an airport .....