Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,331  
Good evening already !

Today made that visit which was scheduled for Monday, cancelled because of my condition then

Beautiful 2 1/2 hour drive to customer's place up North-East. Trees are so full with snow. :love:
Actually here is active warning to not to walk in forests. Trees cant hold that weigh and branches might snap any second
IMG_6176.jpeg

Had very productive meeting with customer. That is biggest project in my life. Massive hi-speed painting line for Ikea. Deposits are paid, we should start to play at mid next year. We are "polishing" some tiny details

On the way back reported to grid operator about coming trouble

IMG_6177.jpeg

And then suddenly something I haven't seen couple weeks - SUN :love:
That was really great moment
I guess Florida men <tm> will not get what I am talking about. 😁
Daylight is 6h 47m. Max at midday altitude is 10°

IMG_6180.jpeg

All day was mild, Around 0° C ... -2°C. Then at evening suddenly -7°C
That drop of T created fog. It's hard to show fog. But I will risk

IMG_6183.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #182,332  
I sold it for almost what I paid for it, hard to find them with all the options.
If you keep your tractor so clean there is no wonder you can sell it at any price you ask 😁
A former coworker was great at getting out of meetings. If it was a meeting he didn't need to be in, he'd arrange for someone to call him out of the meeting. He would only attend meetings for as long as his part, then leave. This guy got a lot of work accomplished, and is someone I really enjoyed working with.
I have 2 "exit strategies".

a. sms just "." to secretary. She knows she then has to call back me.... pardon, pressing matter ...
b. sometimes I just take word, make important face and and declare that in light of current EU labor laws so long meetings is illegal. All workers, including management has to have breaks. And we are not law breaking rebels, don't we :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #182,333  
did not get to take apart hot tub pump after I wore myself out changing out
all the house water filters. First sediment filter full of brown rust as always, gosh that calcite double size filter is a heavy
bear to get back in. Gravity helps getting out... Then final filter is taste/charcoal and since water pressure was down, will find out if
new filters help.

What is so rusty inside a well casing, the casing itself?
shallow jet pump well, which I'm told is the least desirable kind of well.

Helo, that pic of the Massey was the day it was delivered.
it surely got some mud on its tires, but I did enjoy waxing it

/ Good morning!!!! #182,335  
It's 45deg out, but still a bit nippy with the wind. I got BX out and put a little stone in front of the garage doors, where it has settled, and filled a pot hole in the drive. Took a ride to the back of the property, then came back in. BX front right axle still leaking fluid. Dipstick still shows some, but a little low.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,336  
At my last place of employment they were big on meetings, "team" meetings be a part of the "team" do good for all of us and all the other bullcrap.
It came to a head one day when they had to have a team meeting on getting a project completed, they were going around the room patting themselves on their back and congratulating each other on their superb performance. When I finally spoke up and asked them what they had actually done and that if the self congratulating session was done I had a lot of work to do in completing and commissioning the project so it would work right and in the manner it was spec'ed to do. And I was headed out to get to work and didn't have time for their bull meetings. I was around 62 or 63 years old then after the project was done and up and working we had a long discussion between my management and HR, I didn't attend many meetings after that, gave my notice and took terminal vacation a month before I turned 65 and just after coming back to work from a knee replacement. It was an interesting last two weeks.
Something else my company wasted time on, for us seniors, was annual career assessment.....to see if we were achieving our goals. I was a machinist with 40 years and was not going to be a heart cell biologist....there were no other machinists and yet they somehow rated me.
Last word I heard recently was "we didn't realize how good we had it when Kyle was here."

Brother just got home from hospital, 3 more stents.
Not sure how Dr. missed these blockages on first foray.
Hope this fixes his issues.

Meetings finally done for today. These meetings will govern a lot of work for the next year, so more like working sessions.
The longer, boring presentation type meetings will start again next year.
Prayers sent.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,338  
Back in school they used to talk about stand up meetings. The idea being that most people get tired of standing which makes for nice brief meetings.
Those are used a lot with software people, part of the Agile way, and we did those a lot at work. Goal is to be real quick, here's what I'm working on today. But like most meetings, they get slower and slower.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,340  
Good evening! After a 6 hour RT drive we are back. My wife's 106 year 5 month old great aunt's funeral. As you recall the weekend before my knee surgery she fell and broke her hip. After surgery PT did not go well and she was put on hospice three weeks ago. She died this weekend on my deceased younger brother's birthday. May she RIP.