Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,981  
From 15:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs the temperature was 79°F Dropping down to 60 overnight.
Tin work done, basement cleaned up, compost pile turned and 7 dead trees marked for felling. I am not confident enough to fell them myself. They are tall enough that if they come down with a stiff NW wind they will land on the house. There are a couple of local guys that are good fellers. I will see if one of them are willing to do it.
Have a good night all

/ Good morning!!!! #170,982  
Good evening all. 63ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Moderate wind, Clouds built up in afternoon, and thunderstorms rained again. High temp was 86ºF. Putter to start morning, we were going to to go to American Legion breakfast/Memorial service when wife took ill so we got breakfast and left. Getting ready for ride and found bike had a flat. Piece of tire wire, needed pliers to remove, new tube fixed problem. Late getting out to ride so plenty warm during ride. Did get nap in after lunch. Looks like warm next week in Missouri for Katy ride. One of the vets in Chapel made this and gave it to me.
RS quite the pile of grass from under the mowing deck. Deck cleaning is nasty business. nice pic.
Kilroy good to hear Harry is better behaved. Good luck with not letting him play dumb.
Ron hope parade was good. Hope you got to watch races. Nice pic. Looking forward to parade pics.
Kilroy hope Harry behaved for your mom. Hope the mini-X loan goes well.
Phil Good to hear health status holding. Always a challenge to stay hydrated when hot. Hope services were good. Hope planting went well.
RNG glad ride was nice and you got got to see friends. Sorry about rude neighbors and leaky mattress. Sad to hear deal on new van not working out. Hope the stucco goes well and gate repairs also.
Buppies glad you are getting rain. Sorry no joy. prayers sent.
Joel nice plaque and flag. Hope gravel work went well.
Buppies glad more rain.
Bill thanks for the story.
Paul glad that was easy for you. Cute Zoe pic. Nice you got two RC sessions one with son. Hope you get little airplane done soon.
Drew have fun with your Peace fern. Hope the fiberglass repair goes well. Would better mirrors help?
Kyle hope you got to do the shredding. For me most pills with breakfast, and phone alarm for the night time statin. Sorry about eating too much. Hope you can get your chores done.
Dennis twp cookouts in a row :) Hope trip to help you dad goes well. Please say thank you to your dad for his service.
Scott(vt) wood splitting warm work!
Ken good to hear pool ready. Glad Med place ok and not bad :) Thanks for pics
Ted glad good visit and you got to take them around. Hope today went well.
David hope you get done today. Hope HH went well.
Ron thanks for great pics.
RS sounds like plenty on the agenda for today, hope you and your wife made a dent in it.
Phil that was a special guest! Nice progress on garden.
Frits nice view blocker. Does make a statement.
Thomas sorry long day at work. Which critter did chewing?
Don that pic is different!
Frits that looks good.
Frits cute pic!
Dennis nice you had company, sorry no rain.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /back surgery healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

Attachments

• 20230529_205437.jpg
    20230529_205437.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
   / Good morning!!!! #170,983  
Good day on the flail, need about another hour or so to finish that area.

Happy Hour at the cantina was a success. We had eaten there when it first opened and not very impressed. Today we had great service and the food was delicious. Consensus is to go again next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,984  
Coffee is still brewing. 50° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 88° with lots of sun. Had a great time at parade. Then came home and helped put Duce and Half and trailer away until next time. Fell asleep before end of NASCAR races. Nothing planed for today. Something always shows up.
Peonies will be blooming soon.
FHRLp0x.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,985  
Hope wife feels better mostly

More rain last night after we went to bed .33 inches drizzling now. 5.56 inches since Sunday a lot of rain ground soaked.

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #170,987  
good morning all
that's a lot of rain Buppies, we got none of it

cooler weather, sunny, nice, only thing planned today is to get another crown
installed this afternoon.

Would better mirrors help?
absolutely. Rear camera not very high res.
Operator skills an issue.. :rolleyes:

I could not hit something with Volvo if I tried. It beeps, it autobrakes, might not totally prevent a ding but
that level of security and situational awareness is just not there backing up this rv.
this is why guys send their wives back there with a radio...
I know to a pro like Bill this must seem silly but backing up large vehicles has never been easy for me.

got third underlayment coat put on late yesterday, will sand today and hopefully the finish
coat material will come in today. Slow progress grasshopper.

everything has a plus and minus. They made this rv out of a fiberglass skin everywhere, particularly the roof where avoiding leaks is a
real plus. But they put this big custom formed piece of fiberglass in the back end of the rv, looks pretty, but why no bumper?
I was wondering if they made a bumper that went into the towing hitch.
I need a roo bar for the rear...

good electronics would cure this. They make aftermarket beepers and better cameras than what I have.
I leave mine on all the time to see behind the rv but the perspective doesn't work, hard to see what's back there.
Better with regular mirrors and I use my mirrors constantly.
and every time I hit a big bump the camera shakes for a while.
if it had the ability to zoom in, now that would be helpful.

I have some confidence issues after getting very sick three years ago. Backing into stuff doesn't help.
Just have to be more careful.
I guess that's why they make a lot of bondo.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,988  
Power just went off now back on lots of chirpping going on as things reset

Hope everyone had a safe enjoyable holiday weekend

Drew just gotta keep on going on keep your eggs sunny side up

/ Good morning!!!! #170,990  

Don, this is same course I'm taking in February, coming into Charleston,SC.
bet there will be a lot of YT videos of this carnival cruise.
Rough seas have never bothered me.

I'm guessing this is same storm that dumped all that rain South of here.
hopefully good for the crops

I'm out watering almost every day now
particularly commercial hanging plant baskets, they seem to dry out in a day
those I can get a hose to, but the outlying plants require toting water.
Two big buckets in the back of golf cart get the job done, one trip for front yard, one for the willow in the rear.
very happy willow tree so far.

never did get the ferns moved. Likely this afternoon when I get home
job security, always something to do.
keep on trucking, thanks Buppies.