Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,032  
Are you using an ad blocker plugin with your web browser? I've had good luck with AdBlockPlus (free). No ads here on TBN, or FB, or anywhere.
Yes, I'm running AdBlock+ and it's up to date. What I received was a Facebook 'artical/advert' as opposed to a sidebar advert.

I simply found it curious that the FB advert showed up regarding a purchase that had no internet 'connection'. Yes, my friend sent the gift card as an email attachment but it was only for a A$ amount, not for a specific item.

Oh, and I decided to get the LEATHERMAN Wave due to the TBN thread/discussion on multitools (scaredy?) late last year... once again, TBN leads to my spending money on things I never knew that I needed. 😄

/ Good morning!!!! #164,033  
Good (Thursday) early arvo. The overnight Low was 11C and it's presently 21.4C with a steady wind from the SE. Mostly cloudy and there was 9.3mm in the gauge at 0900... mostly from an intense 'micro-burst' late yesterday arvo after I returned home from mail/groceries.

Because of that cold-front/rain I didn't get to collecting the branches along the driveway. There's no hurry as, being retired, things like this can wait.

Of course, I've just received notification from the PO that I've got a delivery to collect. :)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,034  
The 36 hours of frozen rain on landscape grasses make for a pretty pic. Whipper got her walk in this evening and is a happy dog. Whipper does not like walking on the frozen yard grass, it's like pointy ice cubes.
The streets here are clear except on bridges. The sidewalks only had ice under the trees. Everything will still be shut down tomorrow as the temps will not get above freezing till late morning. Mail was not delivered today. No problem with electric supply or gas in our neighborhood as the lines for both are underground. However in town trees are breaking under the weight of the ice on the limbs and there has been electrical outages for several hours in different areas throughout the day.
IMG_1413.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #164,035  
Successful day in the shop! The edge tamers all welded, smoothed, and painted. The knee is a pain... literally! Had to keep sitting down, it was arguing a lot. Tried sitting while grinding, but the little voice inside kept telling me it was a bad idea..... I took that advice. Don't need any more pain or injury.

Got a call this afternoon from the attorney this morning. She is turning the case over to another attorney. He called this afternoon and we had a discussion for about an hour. He seems to be a little more aggressive, which may be a good thing. He is sending paperwork tomorrow. I know what tomorrow's agenda will be....

Rotisserie chicken for dinner, fusilli macaroni smothered with olive oil, garlic and onion. Side of green beans with fried onion bits. I am now stuffed and need to beach myself!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,036  
Oh, I also have the Leatherman Wave, which is my favorite. In addition, one of the 'classic' ones and a 'mini'. The Wave is in the truck, the classic in the house, and the mini usually in my pocket (when remembered).

I Have a few no name "copy-cats" scattered around too.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,037  
I have a copy cat leather man somewhere, maybe in the truck. Never used it much, but then can’t use it if I don’t know where it is.