Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,861  
Oldest son left last night to head back to Nashville. He stopped at MIL’s house last night, will drive rest of it today.
That was a quick week with him here. Our TV gets used a lot by him, all streaming. I haven’t hooked house up to starlink yet, it’s still on LTE internet.
No plans for today, looks like more wet stuff, 99% humidity.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,862  
I'll look today the same time she was scared.
Can you point your doorbell camera at it?
I keep a few non-dedicated Wyze cams for watching things of special interest. Such as monitoring my battery charger when I put it on the tractor.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,863  
Good morning! 73 now, 83 later. No rain in the forecast for the next several days.

yesterday was in the 70’s and cloudy all day. Several light drizzles, then a decent shower in the evening. Finally, some rain that didn’t drown the frogs.

Just been busy with assorted projects. Actually making progress on the cargo trailer conversion to a toy hauler/camper.

Got the garden tilled too. Got to stay ahead of the weeds.

Not sure what today will bring. Need to go to the cheese house before they close for vacation. Chinese for dinner, band at a local place tonight? See how it goes.

Everyone stay safe out there!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,864  
Over two in of rain this week at home more today still beaching it hot humid good beach weather tent type thing easy to put up Shibumi easy to put up

Prayers for all Toppop Eric Helogabals all others silent or spoken the USA

Sorry about dinner Mostly

/ Good morning!!!! #152,865  
Good morning to all! Low of 67°, going up to 90° today. Increased chances of a T-storm, but only a 30% at best, tomorrow and the first part of the week have better chances. We are getting drier again...

Don, 105 y/o.... WOW! She has got to be a tough lady!

Mostly, sorry your lunch wasn't up to expectations.

Wng, nice trail pics. Sure is green there.....

Drew, wishing you an easy time changing out the steering wheel. Floor mat looks great!

Thomas, I bet you had some great entertainment watching the kitties play with the lightning bugs. Catching them as a kid was a favorite pastime....We don't have them out here.

Time to go kill some more weeds.... I have to fix the trimmer first.
The last 'start' yesterday resulted in the pull cord getting stuck 3/4 of the way out... jammed really good, can't pull any further out. Hopefully an easy fix. If not, I'll fix it later.
The trimmer has an alternative "electric start" using a drill, so I don't have any excuses......

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,866  
Drew, haven’t noticed any changes with the TBN app. No authentication required to like your post.
thanks. I'm guessing Homeland Security has finally caught up with me...perhaps my pics of veggies has been too subversive.

Ted, I was stumped, kingdom for a hex nut driver. All my sockets were too fat to fit in recessed hole for bolts. Went downtown and local hardware store had zero
hex nut drivers, so I guess more money for Mr Bezos. At least I was successful dumping my used oil reservoir at gas station without getting oil over me and the unit.
premium for car was 5.59 in NJ

with gas prices so high I'm ordering more stuff online. I don't like all the walking at Home Depot or Lowes anywhere.
actually if there was a HF locally, they would be perfect for nut drivers. Just don't feel like making the drive.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,867  
Morning all. 85° currently. Calling for 99° for a high.

Yesterday was miserable. Thermometer in the truck was showing 110° out on the interstate and 107° when we pulled into the driveway.

We,'ve been hibernating inside as much as possible. Taking the pooch for her walks early in the morning and after sunset. Just a quick outside and back in when she's got to do her business during the day.

Had our grandson for a sleep over last night. Gonna take him out to lunch, and then off to Sam's club to spend poppies money

/ Good morning!!!! #152,868  
going to rummage through my tool trays and see if just by crazy chance one of those driver assortments had a few nut drivers in it.
I forgot to look there. Alternatively I could drill out the plastic wheel holes a little larger and then be able to put a socket down there.
Might order more tools anyway but wondering if I can introduce Rube to Goldberg here.

Dftodd, you've got Texas heat down there, may the electrical gods keep the power on so the a/c works.
Spending Poppies money is the best Poppie. Have fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,869  
Good Morning Everyone

Are there any updates on the world-wide INTERAC OUTAGE ???
Planning my day, I have a car show to go to and then a bunch of errands. I don't use a credit card, and usually do not carry cash. Yesterday I went to the bank solely to withdraw some cash so that I could gas up the car. All errands and other purchases were put on hold. Hoping today is different. Funny how reliant we are on technology, and satellites being messed around by solar flares. Reminds me of a short story that I read in highschool ... The Machine Stops, by E. M . Forster (my memory is good, but not that good, I had to google the author's name :) ... the series LOST seems to have played a bit of that tune also.

daugen - I hope not, funny, autonomously yours but i still have a flip phone :) that's a nice filter, TBN works here

popgadget - take care of that bite, still praying

Alien - that sounds pretty cool and creative

LS - take it easy for a bit

Wagtail - you are a good man, that was very nice to do

mostly_gas - thank you, and I still appreciate your "cheat sheet" for the prayer request updates. keeps me current. Joining you in the prayers. belated birthday greetings

txdon - 105 yrs is an amazing celebration, Amazon girl could be the start of a good storybook

Kyle - ice skating day, very nice

wngsprd - great photos

BEF - i need to google that now, GBS, keep taking care

i'm off to the car show, back later. Have a good day all.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #152,870  
going to rummage through my tool trays and see if just by crazy chance one of those driver assortments had a few nut drivers in it.
I forgot to look there. Alternatively I could drill out the plastic wheel holes a little larger and then be able to put a socket down there.
Might order more tools anyway but wondering if I can introduce Rube to Goldberg here.

Dftodd, you've got Texas heat down there, may the electrical gods keep the power on so the a/c works.
Spending Poppies money is the best Poppie. Have fun.
We actually have a really good infrastructure. Haven't seen any rolling blackouts in the 13 years I've lived in the area. And brother we have seen some heat!!!! Probably helps that we have a nuclear power plant about 60 miles from us

At our old home we had some power issues due to aging equipment at a substation or the occasional squirrel shorting out a transformer. They finally updated the substation. Then all the lines and infrastructure got replaced and updated after 2 tornadoes came through the area.

After that we only lost power due to the occasional kamikaze squirrel.

Highest I've seen it was 120° and the way things are going, we could see it this year again. August is usually the hell hot month. But we've already reached that in the beginning of july.