Mowing Goes from suck to blow

/ Goes from suck to blow #12  
I guess it all depends on how good a cash crop you have in reality. Me, I make pretty good jack on my alfalfa hay but being cheap always has me looking for the cheap way out....lol
Yep, great alfalfa gets a premium price around here.

/ Goes from suck to blow #13  
Not ever trying to get rich on it and it's a fun thing for me to do. If it was work, I'd probably not do it. Gets me away from the house mostly. I have 30 acres I own and do and another 43 on shares I do for our vet. he gets half, I get half. He gets half the fuel and fertilizer cost, I get the other half and we get free Vet care as well. No more cattle, just 2 mutts and 15 cats... 10 in the house and I don't like cats anyway.

/ Goes from suck to blow #14  
Not ever trying to get rich on it and it's a fun thing for me to do. If it was work, I'd probably not do it. Gets me away from the house mostly. I have 30 acres I own and do and another 43 on shares I do for our vet. he gets half, I get half. He gets half the fuel and fertilizer cost, I get the other half and we get free Vet care as well. No more cattle, just 2 mutts and 15 cats... 10 in the house and I don't like cats anyway.
10 house cats 5030!

/ Goes from suck to blow
All
Sounds good and very ingenious
But I work with das so have to make it more full proof
They have dewalt blowers in cab also but will just call
Me when starts to overheat
Or drop
It off at the house I blow it out and have them come get it
Good help is hard to find out here
Want to get paid but not do anything for the money

/ Goes from suck to blow #16  
10 house cats 5030!
180 claws!!!!!
That's like 50# litter a day!(?)
You don't have any rodents though. We have 1 in house, 3 outside that have an insulated, thermostat reg room in pen upstairs, I keep it at 62°.

/ Goes from suck to blow #17  
Fuddy . . . I have 3 fat barn cats, I don't feed them they really need less feeding . . . but not many mice in the alfalfa ;) .

/ Goes from suck to blow #18  
10 house cats 5030!
Came with 'matrimonial Bliss' 10 in the house and uncounted ones outside as well. Actually have a couple that like me... don't like them however. I'm a canine person. Cats are only good for 3 things. Catching mice and eating them (I'm good with that in the barns), peeing and missing the litter boxes which I won't clean. Forgot about puking right where I step in my sock feet.