Mowing Goes from suck to blow

/ Goes from suck to blow #1  

Dman1981

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota bx2200
This is actually a hydraulic fan that goes from suck to blow or Vice versa depending on application
It’s a FLEXXAIRE fan out of Canada
Really great customer support
This one is on a wacker nueson st40 has a built in timer so every twenty minutes it reverses and blows or sucks. works really well with weed abatement tractors
I have installed a few of these
On his kubota also have saved many hours in blowing out radiators and screens
Time is money sorry I have a video but could not figure out how to load it

Attachments

• 5C204425-9E55-4A62-A93E-17A02074E106.jpeg
    5C204425-9E55-4A62-A93E-17A02074E106.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
   / Goes from suck to blow

/ Goes from suck to blow #3  
This is actually a hydraulic fan that goes from suck to blow or Vice versa depending on application
It’s a FLEXXAIRE fan out of Canada
Really great customer support
This one is on a wacker nueson st40 has a built in timer so every twenty minutes it reverses and blows or sucks. works really well with weed abatement tractors
I have installed a few of these
On his kubota also have saved many hours in blowing out radiators and screens
Time is money sorry I have a video but could not figure out how to load it
"Hours" . . . ?

/ Goes from suck to blow
"Hours" . . . ?
Hours of what
He has 2000 hours on first one
1900 hundred on second
About 500 hundred on wacker
The fan is in regular mode then every twenty minutes it reverses for about thirty seconds

/ Goes from suck to blow #5  
"Hours" . . . ?
"Hours of what"?

"On his kubota also have saved many hours in blowing out radiators and screens. Time is money ..."

/ Goes from suck to blow
They cost around 5k
But in ca where it is drier than a popcorn fart and just as hot. over the years save a lot of money
And repairs I charge about 1200 for install which are pretty easy don’t need a lot of pressure to turn blades and just a little wiring
Had to reengineer the wheel for the wacker had to do all the spec work for FLEXXAIRE to get adapters spot
On

/ Goes from suck to blow #8  
I'm cheap so what I did was I bought a 12 volt reversable radiator cooling fan the same size as the radiator shroud diameter on the M9 I use for round bailing because the rad gets a lot of flying chaff in it Normally I leave it in suck mode but if the temp starts climbing, I have a toggle switch in the cab and I just reverse the flow for a while and that blows the chaff right out of the rad as well as the air to air intercooler and the AC condenser. Not automatic but it works fine plus no more parasitic drag from the engine fan so I get even better fuel efficiency and more power and there is more space between the engine and the rad shroud. I have under 250 bucks in the entire unit. Works like a charm. Remember, I have an 85 amp alternators on them so plenty of power to run it. Got it from Summit Racing btw. Had to fab up some brackets, no big deal and it improves the heat exchange on the AC condenser as well. Like I said, I'm cheap. In the winter I don't even use it unless the temp gage goes past 1/2, and I get fast warmup on really cold days when I need to plow snow. Takes a bit of concentration on the temp gage however.

JD has had reversable cooling fans for decades btw.

/ Goes from suck to blow #9  
My other 2 Kubota's, I just carry a 44 buck HF 20 volt Li-Ion powered blower behind the seat and every couple hours I blow out the rads. Use it on the bailer to blow off the chaff that accumulates on the drive chains and rollers as well. The 5 amp pack lasts all day, no problem and it's compact and fits behind the seat and makes 90 mph blow.

Cheap again, but then I am cheap.

/ Goes from suck to blow #10  
My other 2 Kubota's, I just carry a 44 buck HF 20 volt Li-Ion powered blower behind the seat and every couple hours I blow out the rads. Use it on the bailer to blow off the chaff that accumulates on the drive chains and rollers as well. The 5 amp pack lasts all day, no problem and it's compact and fits behind the seat and makes 90 mph blow.

Cheap again, but then I am cheap.
And a lot cheaper than the gismo the OP is talking about ;) .