Go to work and find someone trespassed on property.

/ Go to work and find someone trespassed on property. #111  
Trash is trash. The world is not your ashtray. ;)
Well I do not smoke, so no, the world is not MY ashtray.

Yes I agree, I get just as pissed when I see someone throw their butt out the window as I do when they throw their coke bottle out.

/ Go to work and find someone trespassed on property. #113  
A crow is one smart bird . . . ;).

/ Go to work and find someone trespassed on property. #114  
We have a small village about 7 klm away. Lots of renters. Local tip is only 100 meters or so from the edge of the village but is only open on Sundays. Renters move out on Saturdays and nowhere to throw their junk so they dump it on the side of the road. Next time it happens I will be checking for any papers with names on it. It hasn't happened as much since rents started going sky high as that has put some of the rentals out of the lowliifes reaches. Something in favour of high rentals I guess.

/ Go to work and find someone trespassed on property. #115  
We have a small village about 7 klm away. Lots of renters. Local tip is only 100 meters or so from the edge of the village but is only open on Sundays. Renters move out on Saturdays and nowhere to throw their junk so they dump it on the side of the road. Next time it happens I will be checking for any papers with names on it. It hasn't happened as much since rents started going sky high as that has put some of the rentals out of the lowliifes reaches. Something in favour of high rentals I guess.
Damn Alien, you are experiencing the same as up/over here . . . cities (large) have a way to attract this . . . it's becoming a new world, I guess.

/ Go to work and find someone trespassed on property. #116  
Damn Alien, you are experiencing the same as up/over here . . . cities (large) have a way to attract this . . . it's becoming a new world, I guess.
When I was growing up in the 50's, this state was very conscious of littering..."Every Litter Bit Hurts" was the motto, and we heard it on the radio and TV...and "Don't Mess With Texas". Most of us older folks did not, and still do not, throw anything from our cars or dump trash on the road. Consequently, our roadsides were very clean. Plastic bags were not in wide use like they are today, so most stuff deteriorated after about a year or so.

Today's generation seems to care less; trash is somebody else's problem. I see a lot of beer bottles and beer cans, diapers, plastic bags and other such crap today...and even the volunteer cleanup crews seem to have disappeared.

/ Go to work and find someone trespassed on property. #118  
When I was a kid it seemed like there were cigarette butts everywhere, now not so many butts but still too many beer cans along my road. Several years ago somebody dumped a Meth. lab down the road, now nobody cooks because mexican meth is cheap.

/ Go to work and find someone trespassed on property. #119  
after you clean it up, put a board down with nails coming through. that will teach them to trespass!

/ Go to work and find someone trespassed on property. #120  
When I was growing up in the 50's, this state was very conscious of littering..."Every Litter Bit Hurts" was the motto, and we heard it on the radio and TV...and "Don't Mess With Texas". Most of us older folks did not, and still do not, throw anything from our cars or dump trash on the road. Consequently, our roadsides were very clean. Plastic bags were not in wide use like they are today, so most stuff deteriorated after about a year or so.

Today's generation seems to care less; trash is somebody else's problem. I see a lot of beer bottles and beer cans, diapers, plastic bags and other such crap today...and even the volunteer cleanup crews seem to have disappeared.
2Lane . . . . . . . . uh, uh . . . 40's :cool: