go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #11  

OUCH that 16 gallon pump is ON SALE for $950...

If I am not mistaken Affordable even sells the higher output e320 20 gallon pump for around $200 (Regular price)...

The first post on the chinese forum- for Jinma tractor parts

Muhammad has contact info for TBN advertisers and suppliers including Affordable and others here

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chinese-tractors/172108-jinma-tractor-dealers.html

anyway here is the listing of Affordable tractors 20gpm 320 series pump they also have the 14 gallon pm pump for under $200

Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Title Model / Part No. Price
High Output CBN-E320 $ 189.00
Description
High Output pump,some modification required,please contact us for details

These Jinma 3-- series pumps appear to have been used on Many Chinese tractor brands including my 554 rhino and many others.

Last edited:
   / go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #12  
I would like a copy of the manual. How much do you need and send me an address or email for paypal. If you have any info on parts please contact me.

Feng Shou Series 180 Operator Instruction Manual available for a small charge [ 37 pages ]
For Models
`FS 184---FS 184-4---FS180---FS 180-4---FS180-3---FS 180-2---FS180-1---FS180 YS---FS180YSI

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements
you have my contact through the message system
thanks

jimbo 7256
thanks for the payment for the Feng Shou Series 180 Operator Instruction Manual
For Models `FS 184---FS 184-4---FS180---FS 180-4---FS180-3---FS 180-2---FS180-1---FS180 YS---FS180YSI
the manual will be mailed out Tuesday by USPO
thanks

jimbo 7256
thanks for the payment for the Feng Shou Series 180 Operator Instruction Manual
For Models `FS 184---FS 184-4---FS180---FS 180-4---FS180-3---FS 180-2---FS180-1---FS180 YS---FS180YSI
the manual will be mailed out Tuesday by USPO
thanks

when ordering a manual for the 180 series dragon tractor there will be a $5.00 extra charge for sending it out of the country to cover the extra post

when ordering a manual for the 180 series dragon tractor there will be a $5.00 extra charge for sending it out of the country to cover the extra post
This would be a perfect time to mention the long distance reach of Tractorbynet around the world.
Someone from down under just ordered a copy of my Dragon tractor

message #16 is incorrect. shipping a manual oversea like Australia costs $16.00 by the USPO... the tracking is free only to the US border beyond that tracking into Australia costs $ 64.00
So because of Greed I will need to adjust the shipping cost for oversea delivery

To my friend in Australia, a copy of the 180 Dragon manual has been dropped off today at the USPO

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #20  
How can I purchase this manual from you. Thank you.