go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #31  
I would like a copy of the manual. How much do you need and send me an address or email for paypal. If you have any info on parts please contact me.
need a copy of this book is it still avail?????

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #32  
Feng Shou Series 180 Operator Instruction Manual available for a small charge [ 37 pages ]
For Models
`FS 184---FS 184-4---FS180---FS 180-4---FS180-3---FS 180-2---FS180-1---FS180 YS---FS180YSI
Hello,

I would be very interested in the Operators maul for this tractor!

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #33  
   / go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #34  
Did junkers die? I can't believe there is zero information for the estate fs184. Even a parts list would be awesome

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #35  
Did junkers die? I can't believe there is zero information for the estate fs184. Even a parts list would be awesome
Quite possibly. I have known of several longtime members that have just stopped posting for some reason or another. No way of knowing for sure unless there is a personal connection. Lots of invaluable experience and knowledge lost. RIP.

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #36  
Interesting reading,

/ go here to find old Chinese tractor parts And generic replacements #37  
Hi i have 7/1990 Feng shou diesel tractor here in Australia & also looking for correct head torques( ft / lbs ) & stages to reassemble my jt285t engine & with the manual what is listed in table of contents that covers please !