Getting my new GC1715 today!!

/ Getting my new GC1715 today!!
Well I have it here and I am so happy with it. I already graded my driveway! I just need to wait until the lawn dries. This will be my primary mower, so I am looking forward to getting it down. I have 3 acres of grass to mow and I'm coming from a zero turn Toro that I could do with in 2 hours. I know it's going to be quite a bit longer because of the turning radius and weight. Attach13860_20190320_160010.jpegreceived_271411077107032.jpeg

/ Getting my new GC1715 today!! #12  
Awesome. You will enjoy it, and so will your daughter :)

/ Getting my new GC1715 today!! #13  
Well I have it here and I am so happy with it. I already graded my driveway! I just need to wait until the lawn dries. This will be my primary mower, so I am looking forward to getting it down. I have 3 acres of grass to mow and I'm coming from a zero turn Toro that I could do with in 2 hours. I know it's going to be quite a bit longer because of the turning radius and weight.View attachment 597075View attachment 597076

I still have my smaller JD garden tractor which I may keep it around for a while to do the mowing and snow throwing. I have thought about buying a MMM and plow for the 1710 and a small snow thrower for cleanup duty, but that may be down the road.

/ Getting my new GC1715 today!! #14  
Very nice backdrop in the garage shot! Enjoy :)