Getting married tomorrow

/ Getting married tomorrow #21  
Just made it into Brookings. Headed down to ocean world tomorrow and trees of mystery. It's amazing how many tourist shops are up and down the coast. I got my fill of them when I was a kid
Yes, it seems that while a few may close even more will open up. Enjoy, enjoy. These days you will remember when you have grandkids.

/ Getting married tomorrow #22  
Just made it into Brookings. Headed down to ocean world tomorrow and trees of mystery. It's amazing how many tourist shops are up and down the coast. I got my fill of them when I was a kid

We sure did not get our fill of the area, but did spend a week in an RV park in Canon Beach in August, 1991. One of the more interesting places we visited that week was the https://www.tillamook.com/cheese-factory/index.html

On August 11, 1991, we sat out under the RV awning, cool enough for my wife to get a sweater, and had a bottle of Gewurztraminer wine from the Stewart Vineyards of Granger, WA (best wine I ever drank), Smoked Cheddar and Pepper Jack cheeses from the Tillamook County (Oregon) Cheese factory, a can of Alaskan silver salmon (from what we canned last year that we caught at Seward), Walla Walla Sweet onion from Walla Walla, WA and crackers. It doesn't get much better than that.

/ Getting married tomorrow
Fun fun! The cheese factory was our first stop actually! Then stopped at the sea lion caves, then spent the night in coos bay. Next day went to west coast game park safari, then prehistoric gardens, spent the night in Brookings. Eating breakfast now and then headed to ocean world and then down to the redwoods

/ Getting married tomorrow #24  
Yep, we stopped at the Sea Lion Caves on August 13, 1991, when we left Canon Beach, but we didn't get down to Coos Bay. We went as far south as Florence, then turned east and went to Harrisburg, then the next day to Junction City and on to Eugene.

Made it through the redwoods, took the sky trail at trees of mystery, found a couple dirt roads going through the old growth. Now spending the night in kerby Oregon

/ Getting married tomorrow #26  
Made it through the redwoods, took the sky trail at trees of mystery, found a couple dirt roads going through the old growth. Now spending the night in kerby Oregon
Hope she is okay with your other love... TBN! :D Congratulations!!! Not sure I would be posting on my honeymoon. She must be special.

/ Getting married tomorrow #27  
She's on Facebook, he's on TBN. A bit of social networking on both sides. It works as long as it's minimal. :D

/ Getting married tomorrow #28  
Fun fun! The cheese factory was our first stop actually! Then stopped at the sea lion caves, then spent the night in coos bay. Next day went to west coast game park safari, then prehistoric gardens, spent the night in Brookings. Eating breakfast now and then headed to ocean world and then down to the redwoods

Wow! I'm going to make out like a bandit with all of the fridge magnets you're getting me!!! Woo-HOO! :dance1:

You did remember the fridge magnets... right?

Well, we have some relax time once we get to the motel so I can hop on here and post a little. I'm not on very often anyway. I don't have a Facebook so this can be my outlet. I've looked at lots of magnets but they've been all too serious to consider buying. I'm so sorry :(

/ Getting married tomorrow #30  
I've looked at lots of magnets but they've been all too serious to consider buying. I'm so sorry :(

Fair enough, Mate, and ta for looking. You're quite right in not wasting money on 'serious' fridge magnets as the 'horrible/cheesy/tacky' ones are the premium ones for any ones fridge face.

I've found the BEST ones at the airport... any airport.