Getting married tomorrow

/ Getting married tomorrow #1  

zombie

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 3500 industrial
Figured I'd throw up a little post before I try to get some sleep. The day is finally coming up, getting married tomorrow to my gf of the last 6 years! Hope everyone's Saturday goes as good as mine!

/ Getting married tomorrow #2  
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

A loving wife is a gift from God. Treat her with kindness, respect and appreciation - always.

/ Getting married tomorrow #3  
Congratulations. My Saturday won't be hard to beat. We are supposed to get 5 inches of rain so I will just hang out in the shop.

/ Getting married tomorrow #4  
What the heck are you doing on a tractor board the night before your wedding! :laughing:

My wife and I dated for 6 years before we got married. Figured we knew what we were getting into by then.... go figure? :D Celebrated our 30th this week. ;)

My wife's priest gave us some good advice... half of all marriages fail. That means half of all marriages succeed. So you stand just as good a chance as anybody else if you put some effort into it. :thumbsup:

Good luck and best wishes. :D

/ Getting married tomorrow #5  
Have a wonderful day and congratulations from down here... where it's already 'tomorrow'... so, what are you still doing in bed? GET UP!!!

/ Getting married tomorrow #6  
BIG congrats :thumbsup: turn the page and start new chapter.

/ Getting married tomorrow #7  
6 YEARS! My wife and I got married 6 MONTHS after we first met.:laughing: Undoubtedly the best decision I ever made. Of course that was little more than 50 years ago.

But congratulations! Hope yours goes as well as ours has.

/ Getting married tomorrow
Thanks for all the kind words from everyone. I was a little trigger shy from my first failed marriage. I feel good about this one. Heck, she even helps work on the tractor.

/ Getting married tomorrow
Well, it's official. Yep I'm married! She has two sisters, but I can tell you right now that they won't touch a tractor lol