Generic DPF filter delete.

/ Generic DPF filter delete. #51  
Taking about emissions deletes, especially for an on road vehicle, on a public forum is asking for EPA trouble. Don't do that to yourself or the forum.
A farm tractor is not an on road vehicle.

/ Generic DPF filter delete. #52  
A farm tractor is not an on road vehicle.
That is true but this government over reach is getting more serious by the day...

You never know who is reading along either. Thi is after all a public forum so you don't have to be a member to read posts.

I've really curtailed my comments, especially on firearm forums.

I don't need any strangers visiting.

/ Generic DPF filter delete. #53  
Hello. Does anyone have experience doing a Def/Egr /dpf delete on the Ecodiesel? I don’t want to lose my warranty but at the same time, the dealer could easily not honor my warranty with my current build.
When I had all my DEF issues with my NX4510HST a few years ago I was told about disconnecting the differential switch by pulling it out of the hoses, not unplugging it. The switch works by the balance of pressure on the two ends of the canister. When the canister starts to plug up the ECU puts the tractor into regeneration mode. The ECU still has to have a reading so that it doesn't go into limp mode. We had discussed gutting the Cat. The problem was that my tractor was still under warranty. Again if you gut the Cat you need to leave the differential switch plugged in so the ECU gets a reading that the exhaust is running in a balanced mode. If I was going to do this to mine I would run a regen cycle to clean out the Cat. Then I would remove it and fab up a new muffler system for my tractor. Should I ever sell it or trade it in I would put the Cat back on.

/ Generic DPF filter delete. #54  
That is true but this government over reach is getting more serious by the day...

You never know who is reading along either. Thi is after all a public forum so you don't have to be a member to read posts.

I've really curtailed my comments, especially on firearm forums.

I don't need any strangers visiting.
The EPA is not going to be enforcing farm equipment emissions when they can't even monitor on road equipment.

/ Generic DPF filter delete. #55  
Don't be too sure about that Jim. Look what they did to the diesel pickup truck delete folks.

Lots of people in DC looking to make a name for themselves at your expense.

/ Generic DPF filter delete. #56  
Don't be too sure about that Jim. Look what they did to the diesel pickup truck delete folks.

Lots of people in DC looking to make a name for themselves at your expense.
There are thousands of deleted pickups out there on the road right now. Nobody is going to be checking on farm tractors. I don't live in a world of fear.

/ Generic DPF filter delete. #58  
That is what happens when you sell devices to illegally alter on road vehicles. Selling them is not illegal. Installing them is. He should take them to court and fight it. Unless of course he is also installing them. There were companies out there selling full auto trigger groups for AR15's. They can or could legally sell these. You can legally buy one. But if you install it in your AR15 you are now violating the Law.

/ Generic DPF filter delete. #60  
Hello. Does anyone have experience doing a Def/Egr /dpf delete on the Ecodiesel? I don’t want to lose my warranty but at the same time, the dealer could easily not honor my warranty with my current build.
Taking about emissions deletes, especially for an on road vehicle, on a public forum is asking for EPA trouble. Don't do that to yourself or the forum.
Deletes are a bit harder to come by in this country. You can order from Canada at this time, but you will have to do all the labor yourself. I would be surprised if you will find a shop willing to do the install and mods.
Good Luck