Loader GC2410 Whats is the optimal RPM to run the Loader and Backhoe?

/ GC2410 Whats is the optimal RPM to run the Loader and Backhoe?
Awesome,
This is exactly what I'm looking for everyone :) I pulled out a 21 inch tree stump last weekend-no problem lifting it out of the whole with the backhoe but the loader coudn't lift it so I had to bulldoze it with the bucket into the woods.

/ GC2410 Whats is the optimal RPM to run the Loader and Backhoe? #12  
But I really appreciate how quiet the GC 2410 engine is when operating at 1500-1800 RPM. Quiet and a good amount of power available, plus your hour meter moves slower at 1500 than PTO speed.

Bruce[/QUOTE]

My dealer told me the hour meter is not affected by the RPM and runs whenever the key is on. 2010 GC2610 TLB

/ GC2410 Whats is the optimal RPM to run the Loader and Backhoe? #13  
when i'm using the loader, or travelling 1500-1800 usually seems fairly smooth.

flat out, wide open for the backhoe though.:thumbsup:

/ GC2410 Whats is the optimal RPM to run the Loader and Backhoe? #14  
Not2Old:

Your dealer is wrong...look on page 29 of your manual Figure 57...Note: Hours are calculated at 1800 rpm average for GC2400 / GC2410, and at 2330 average for GC2600 / GC2610

The hour meter is mechanical not electrical.

Bruce

/ GC2410 Whats is the optimal RPM to run the Loader and Backhoe? #15  
I am actually looking at purchasing one of these and spoke with the dealer this week on this topic and he said to achieve full pump pressure and gpm the machine needs to be at at least 1200 RPM if it is lower and the load won't lift the tractor will most likely stall. This machine will pick up the attachmensts and move them empty at idle (Kubota BX's won't do that) He said once you pass 1200 rpm and increase it there is no more strength full strength has been reached, but the raise, lower and movmemnt time decreases up to about 2000 rpm so you can do things a bit faster. Hope this helps for what it is worth