Oil & Fuel GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #51  
to me. it looks like you have some air in your sump which is giving you a misleading level in the glass level indicator. How many quarts did you add? I would try removing at least a half a quart...then purge the air by raising and lowering the loader and curling the bucket 10 times, same with the BH if its on. Check the level again...remove more if necessary.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #52  
I found another picture of the return area in my maintenance book. It appears that there are two ports. I could be wrong but I still think the ports are blocked. I have no idea what could be blocking them or how it could have happened during a fluid change, but that is still where I would start because the ports being blocked, or partially blocked is the only thing that makes sense to me.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #53  
I found another picture of the return area in my maintenance book. It appears that there are two ports. I could be wrong but I still think the ports are blocked. I have no idea what could be blocking them or how it could have happened during a fluid change, but that is still where I would start because the ports being blocked, or partially blocked is the only thing that makes sense to me.
I am assuming the pictures were taken at the same time as well.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #54  
no idea when the pictures were taken. The maintenance manual is for GC1725/23 but there are references throughout the book to 1710/1715/2300. I assume that it's the same book for all with updates made for changes and places where they missed updating the model references. Here is the image, the side where the fill tube is cut off at the top of the image

comp.jpg

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid
This tractor dosen't have a backhoe and i don't have the front end loader on it. I removed the pickup screen and it was clean. The picture of the glass was taken while the fluid was coming out it was part of a video . Asked the mechanic at local MF dealer he said it shouldn't need to be on. I slowed the RPM and it went down.

If putting old fluid back in doesn't work. I'm going to try putting the bucket on and running it some. I usually leave the bucket off when I mow grass much easier. I put 2.9 gal in it.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #57  
So if the loader is off the tractor (I do the same in the summer) is the loader lever in the neutral position? I’m still thinking that there’s a lever that’s in the on position somewheres, that shouldn’t be…🤷

Lever is in lock position.

/ GC1715 Blowing hydraulic fluid #59  
Is it possible a rag or something got pushed into the fill tube when you did the original fluid change?

Mowed with old fluid back in tractor for 3 hrs. this weekend worked just fine so it looks like fluid is the problem guess time will tell.
Question what fluid you guys running in your MF tractors I will have to change it sometime.