GC1705 block heater question

/ GC1705 block heater question #21  
This is clearly, not a high end version, but it's certainly not a cost problem: Amazon.com

The high end ones are getting a little pricey, but I have some of these cheap ones on my satellite dish, and they seem to work fine.
saved that also, thanks.

/ GC1705 block heater question #22  
thats one I had saved in my amazon list. been wondering about placement would appreciate pic
It might be hard to tell from the picture. It is on the left front of the transmission. With this placement I was able to fish the cord up through the steering column and have it near the block heater plugin as shown in the second image.

Please ignore the mud, didn't realize I'd gotten that deep in my garden and glad I have the skid plate because I would definitely have hit the filter. There was mud all the way up by the mid PTO.

Attachments

• 20231212_152800.jpg
    20231212_152800.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • 20231212_152625.jpg
    20231212_152625.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
   / GC1705 block heater question #23  
thanks, was curious how would fit around the sentinel guard think its non issue, would end cord under left rear hood along with my battery tender and block heater

/ GC1705 block heater question #24  
thanks, was curious how would fit around the sentinel guard think its non issue, would end cord under left rear hood along with my battery tender and block heater
I used zip ties to attach it to existing wiring, fished it up through the steering column and then into the engine compartment. I just had to follow stuff that was already there.

/ GC1705 block heater question #25  
I used zip ties to attach it to existing wiring, fished it up through the steering column and then into the engine compartment. I just had to follow stuff that was already there.
I got 2 14g marine wire runs (each 10A one for front facing leds and one for rear facing leds) going back along the frame that come out near left rear of engine thru grommet should fit fine there.