Frustrated

/ Frustrated #1  

jlindstrom

Tractor
Kioti/ck3510hst
Good afternoon
Just need to do a bit of venting
Bought a LS MT 342 cab in late November 2021
Pretty happy for the most part( couple of computer issues due to elevation I live at( Colorado mts..)
Back in November notice that the 4 wheel drive want working, took it to dealer, (Legacy Tractor in Fort Collins CO)found everything was covered under warranty..
Parts are in stock and should only be a couple weeks max..
2 months later still don’t have the tractor
LS has no updates on the couple parts we’re waiting for…
Guess their inventory was off so the had to order from Korea ..
Dealership is doing everything they can and their getting frustrated also..
they still have NO updates
Living in Colorado I bought the tractor for snow removal but this season was even more important due to my mother in law is living with us and is dealing with hospice.. so I really needed to keep the drive cleared.. ugh!
Sorry just need to vent
Thanks for listening
Jeff

/ Frustrated #3  
Absent that, what is the part. Maybe you (or folks here) can find elsewhere in the US & then either you buy/get reimbursed, or your dealer can arrange a dealer trade with the dealer that has inventory?

/ Frustrated #4  
Last couple of years be hard finding tractor parts etc. even here. :(

/ Frustrated #5  
My tractor's white with orange wheels, but I've got an LS dealer two blocks away. What's more, it wouldn't bother me at all to walk over and see what they could do.

/ Frustrated
My dealer has said there hands are tied for a rental,they don’t do anything like that..
There was talk about just taking parts off a new tractor and once the new parts come in put them on donor.
Their wait for front differential gears/parts
I’ve asked if they could just put it back together but said it would do more damage
What got messed up was there’s a locking plate in the differential and it wasn’t torque correctly and nuts came loose and Destroyed many different things…
Just really frustrated.
Plowing with a atv on a 1/2 mile long driveway in the mountains takes forever..
luckily we haven’t had the big snowstorm yet…..ugh
Just venting some more

/ Frustrated #7  
My dealer has said there hands are tied for a rental,they don’t do anything like that..
There was talk about just taking parts off a new tractor and once the new parts come in put them on donor...
I'd ask who has their hands tied? It's up to the owner.

Do they have a similar or better tractor on the lot? Maybe time to trade up and make them give you a sweet deal.

/ Frustrated #8  
Can you ask the dealer if they can cross reference the same parts from New Holland - there are several other companies LS makes tractors for.

/ Frustrated #9  
My dealer fixed a tractor with what sounds like the same problems your tractor is having, owner towed it 150 miles to get repaired there because supposedly the original selling dealer refused to work on it, he wanted it covered under warranty but I never heard if warranty covered it. The tractor looked pretty beat up when I saw it all apart in the shop.

/ Frustrated #10  

jlindstrom

Get your mother on a pure vegan diet.

If I had cancer I would do this:

No MEAT, COFFEE, SODA OR SWEATS THESE
ITEMS MAKE YOUR SYSTEM ACIDIC

Drink fresh made carrot juice couple ozs
3 or 4 times a day

Take 1000 mg VIT "C" ever 4 hours

Take this drink mix in the moring and evening
4 oz water
4 to 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup or molasses